No video for extra bird?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No video for extra bird?

• Just finished Arena match and ended just shy of under required score to win.  Surety was shattered when there was no “watch video for extra bird” and I had to use gems to get three more! Of course, only one was required and two were just extra that was not needed.

Now, the question is, has there been a quiet change in functionality of AB2 or was that yet another bug in the game? After all, 60 gems is 60 gems…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

If none of the ad providers are able to provide a video for you it don’t appear. Sometimes resetting your Internet connection (or change from wifi to mobile data or vice versa) and waiting a few seconds solve this problem and the video button will appear even if the screen that should have it already appeared. But there are cases when the game just don’t offer videos, usually when you use 3-4 free birds on the map it disappears. But not for the arena… At least until now.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I hope that will not happen again any time soon. There are already so many ways to get your jewels exhausted.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Here’s an idea: Just cop the fact you lost and don’t waste gems on the extra birds

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Yeah… except I was about to complete the last match of Arena streak and prize was feathers for the bird that was seriously underfeathered. Maybe I should start skipping the Arena other than the one (free) match I need for daily task.

What’s even more disappointing is that I stubled yet another bug while in Arena match. I got just enough points with final bird and I thought I won. “So close”… WUT?! I won by 250k points (19,414,627 vs. 19,152,426) already, so why I need extra bird? After watcing the video and flinging the extra bird I ended to 22,027,128 points, so clearly now I won? Nope, game gets stuck to “fast forwarding” and only way is to FC and start game again. That of course is game loss and streak broken.

How it is possible to game STILL have so many game breaking bugs?! When the current gem letter is exhausted, I think I’m pretty much done giving any money to Rovio for this buggy ever lasting beta of game.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@rawdatasystems Don’t force close next time. Waiting 2-3 minutes in fast forward eventually end the game. This also applies to dying boss pigs… Unless you have a bird left, the game will eventually stop and say you’ve failed even if the boss would die if the game would keep going on for a while. You pay and watch the boss die without using any of the extra birds.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

2-3 minutes? I let the tablet lie and waited nearly half hour while AB2 was fast forwarding. I think it’s safe to say it was stuck on endless loop.

In addition to these two bugs I’ve already seen completely ineffective birds, unreachable pigs and even immortal pigs. I got no confidence on Rovio QA team… if there even is one. It’s a shame, because the game itself is mostly enjoyable.

Edit: Just got a new one. The snowflake/freeze spell failed. A short sound effect after launching it, but nothing froze. Spell wasted. Is there list of bugs kept anywhere?

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I still get the extra bird video in regular maps and in the arena, but for the last two days I have not seen the video for the free continue on the Tower of Misfortune.

At least that video let me get a few feathers, gems, or spells.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

How come some players get those videos in ToF and others not? Is there level requirement to get them or some other neccessary prerequisite?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No video for extra bird?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.