No one joining clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No one joining clan

• Yesterday I kicked about 25 inactive members out of my clan. One or two joined up about 24 hours ago but since then nobody has joined. in the past whenever I’ve done this I get a bunch of new members within a few hours. I’ve gone to to Facebook forums and this forum to try to recruit members and nothing has happened. What is up with that?  It’s crash clan 16875.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

Like Bill Clinton said, I feel your pain.  We are going through the same thing in our clan.  I am about to kick 11 people out even though we might not get many recruits afterwards.  We are in a lull.  Come check out The J Squad.  We are always looking for active players.  Happy Flinging 🙂

Photokool
    @photokool

Being in top 100 MEBC helps with visibility. Sometimes, new members will appear after finishing a CvsC. Everyone is looking for good members.

My clan, “We’re Old Gregg,” has a few openings right now, too. Clan #68881. We are usually top 100 in MEBC by the end of the season, but not currently.

We don’t have a minimum flock power, but we do want players who play regularly. Check us out!

cagier
    @cagier

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully this week it will pick up.

Nik
    @nik-handson

@cagier we’ve gone through the same thing with our clan, Fierce Feathers (#43412) on a couple of occasions, mostly when we kick out non-active members and our clan size falls below 25, but wait a few weeks and it goes back up to 50. I think less experienced players are put off clans with less members as they don’t understand it’s more about active participants. You could try a strategy of kicking out inactive members at maybe 1 or 2 a day over a period of time?

cagier
    @cagier

Nik that is a good idea.  I’ll try that.

London pigeons
    @london-pigeons

Currently looking for players to join my newly created clan its called london pigeons the higher the FP the better all welcome

Hermy
    @hermy

My clan (Four Sail – # 163023) been having the same problem since MEBC was updated.  Before the update, new members joined within three days of a spot opening up.  On weekends, if there were three or four new spots, they quickly filled up within 10-30 minutes.  However, since the update that has allowed us to compete locally and globally to earn extra coins, no new members have joined.

If anyone would like to join, we currently have four open spots and more can be opened up for a few currently inactive members who I am not going to boot until we fill the four open spots.  It’s a really active clan with some very strong, dedicated players who play consistently in each or most clan events.  We’re currently in the amethyst league and have been trying hard to get in the diamond league.  We’re accepting new members with at least 70 flock points since you need about that many to have all your special birds and Leonard.  Since we are very active, any new members must be active players please.

Hermy
    @hermy

Just giving this post a boost to try and get new members for my clan.

HotMess
    @hotmess

Hi everyone. I just joined because my clan is having the same problem. I recently kicked inactive players. We also have a rogue co-leader just kicking out players. I’m a co-leader & waiting for our clans leader to come on to demote the Co-leaders who were on at the time these kicks happened. I’m really frustrated with this since no new recruits have joined since I removed the inactives. This is the 2nd time we’ve had a rogue coleader kick players. The last player who was kicked has a banned tag on his account. I’ve never seen that before. Does anyone know if the developers would randomly kick players out of clans? Or do they straight up ban them for cheating? Any info would be helpful. My clan is now down to 16 players & I don’t want to lose anyone else.

BUBBLES THE ORANGE BIRD
    @bubbles-the-orange-bird

I feel your pain too. I created a clan and no one is joining too. Could anybody please change that?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No one joining clan

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.