No more zeros any more

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum No more zeros any more

• looks like the scores ending in zeros has gone.null

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

My scores all still end in zero. Something is up with your version of the app.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@green-woodpecker,
    Is that from Facebook or mobile? On facebook, i noticed my scores do not end in 0 now. And the score tallies up like it does in AB2. In the mobile version (at least android) it still does.
    cc: @burbman

tempestJCM
    @18stars

I play on Facebook and also have odd numbers for scores. I’d like to be able to enter in my proper scores here, but I have to round down to a number ending in zero. Can we get an admin to take a look into this?

sparty83
    @sparty83

@admins,

In the new AB Friends, when playing on FB, the scores may not end in 0. They do on my android, no word about iPhone as I don’t have one. But on FB, yes, the last digit is not always a 0 (zero).

Wonder if this a one time thing or the standard scoring method going forward. If so, how much longer before it comes to the mobile versions.

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

I stll get scores ending in zeros w/fb ABF new update playng mobile.

sparty83
    @sparty83

Here is a screen cap of my ABF leaderboard. I played levels 2,3 and 4 on FB and got new high scores. Also, in the list of players on the right, some do not end in 0 and some do. Guessing the change may have been recent.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sparty83/album/picture/19293/

tempestJCM
    @18stars

@sparty83 You’re right, this is a very recent change. I first noticed it a little more than 24 hours ago. A majority of players in my league pod now have scores that don’t end in a zero. A few of the lower ranked players who probably played in the early hours of the tournament still have scores that end in a zero, so I believe the change occurred midway into the tournament.

sparty83
    @sparty83

There is an update for Angry Birds Friends for android. In the new uodate, the scores are now not limited to ending in zeros. Looks like the scoring for Friends has permantely changed.

@admins

Green Woodpecker
    @green-woodpecker

The above screen shot was a screen capture from my FB on PC. I also play on the android app.
    All scores tally.
    I think a change has been made for more accurate scoring, if you watch as the game plays out on a large screen a lot of the smaller values that flash up are now numbers not ending in zero.

sal9
    @sal9

Indeed @sparty83 Rovio first rolled out the new scoring system on Facebook, then Android and today iOS.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Thanks all. ABF scores entered on the Nest leaderboards can now end in any score. cc @sparty83 @sal9

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum No more zeros any more

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.