No more offline single player????

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum No more offline single player????

• They finally fixed where I couldn’t play single player with my rovio account. I was excited. Now I can’t play offline like I used to? WHAT THE HELL………

I’m kind of upset about this. I enjoy the game offline more than I do online. I used to be able to play the single player game offline. I understand they want money for ads. I am in an area where I may not have access to the internet and want to play offline.

Please fix it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • oldschool
    @oldschool

I’ve fixed it weeks ago. It’s the trick I used with Angry Birds Transformers, when they nerfed the characters to the point it was impossible to complete levels. Uninstalled them.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@prisoner1969 you still can play Go! without Wi-Fi, you can just turn off the Wi-Fi whenever you enter a race and the gameplay will be normal. Although, the annoying thing is that whenever you want to change your character, you have to turn it back on

prisoner1969
    @prisoner1969

The problem is if I’m in an area without wifi I have no ability to connect to the internet period. So I can’t play to waste time during my commute. It is what it is I guess. Rovio is being stupid again. I also don’t pay for a data plan for my phone, so that rules out a tethered connection or playing it on my phone under the same circumstances. There’s no need for a connection while playing single player except to feed us advertisements. I don’t have a problem with that. I know they are in the business of making money.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Rovio is experiencing losses of 13 millions of Euros for the first time about a week ago in their financial results. This is why you must be online to play their games.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum No more offline single player????

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.