No free arena ticket vids?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No free arena ticket vids?

• For the last 12-18 hours I’ve had nothing show up to get the free arena ticket for watching an ad. Anyone else with that problem, or is it just me?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’ve had it happen, but it appears to be random.  Sometimes I don’t get the daily treasure video either, and a few times I didn’t get a video for a free bird at the end of a match.

I got a video about an hour ago in the arena so it is working.

desperados
    @desperados

Sometimes after i lose the battle i wait 10-15 seconds and an other free bird video appears…in one level of arena i got 4 free video birds…for arena tickets i get them all the time for now.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

It depends on the timing. We get a free ticket every three hours and a video for another ticket every three hours. Some times I pause the arena match for a while, then get back to it an hour later and finish and then I get the video for the extra ticket. The timer for the free arena ticket starts when the round starts, so if I wait an hour to finish, I get another free round two hours later. But the video for the extra ticket doesn’t show up until another hour later, or three hours after I watched the last video.

On the video for an extra bird, Hank has said that we only get so many each hour. Use them up and we don’t get any more for a while. Much like watching a video for an extra life, only so many are offered, maybe per day or shorter. Not sure on that one. It isn’t often I use that many to get through the DC and KPC. If I can’t beat them in the free lives offered, it isn’t worth my time to keep trying.

desperados
    @desperados

I’ve never seen free bird ticket for the dc and kpc…for normal levels you play you get an extra ticket after you lose and in arena matches if you haven’t played a while you can get 4 free bird tickets in one match after you used them all you start to get one free bird ticket again for each match you lose in the arena again.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No free arena ticket vids?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.