No Bozo, Me King! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No Bozo, Me King! – New Event!

• Another new event is upon us… “Energon Fueled” is the leading squad. TWO bots and Ener/con.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Major carnage for the next few days !!

Asen_77
    @asen

Second day same bonus levels with energon targets. Also new start screen on the game.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

great what a pitiful event…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Missed 3rd place by just 199 points all because I got a pitiful 239 prebonus score on my final run.

otter
    @otter

Really!!!!!!…….3rd day in row…. same bonus iteams……

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

The last event with this bonus squad they did exactly the same…for 6 days in a row only energon structures as target…so be prepared for the coming days :(.

Must say i’m still getting enough tokens to overpower my E.g. at the end of this event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

holly molly… is there people continue playing this event?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I’m playing,  also on track to overpower e.grimlock with relative ease.

moi
    @moifirst

Nice to see a new start screen on the game, though it’s pity, that I’ve seen better ones. (IMO all the others are better ones.)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the game it’s in a free fall… i am very disappointed!

moi
    @moifirst

In other words: Standing still is going backwards

Asen_77
    @asen

Unfortunately @elpapam is right. Game is becoming too bad and even without you guys playing, the bots are there and leaderboards are not different. First place is too far away. At this morning that I start made around 15k with 4 runs ( 735% bonus ), and already first was 85k points. And this event with same target every day is becoming boring. I will prefer Rovio to remove all this bots and let us play alone to fight against each other, but probably this wont happened …

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen the bots are the “money pressure” switch to buying gems for recharges so those bots are here to stay endlessly. The thought of having a real pvp game is amazing and pure and without making real money i don’t think that is very profitable for them.

Also i see many games from rovio is getting old it’s over a month and a new bot didn’t come neither a new hard update come…

@moifirst
    i didn’t understand you mean i am a standing still and going backwards because the game isn’t up to our expectations? Are you satisfied with the game as is now?
    My self i can’t find joy with that game and i think if in the next days ain’t a new update come or a soft update or even a new bot announcement those are the sings that the game is falling apart in my opinion.

moi
    @moifirst

@elpapam A small misunderstanding. I mean that the development of the game is standing still and thus it’s going backwards in quality. If there won’t be any new challenges this will finally lead to to my decision to  stop playing the game.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Opened 1 gold crate for 1000 tokens.   Found 380 tokens. What a result.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@elpapam The new loading screen is a new bot announcement. It’s just another Bumblebee (which after the last two new characters also being Chucks is super boring) but with a new body. We haven’t gotten a new body since Windblade was added.

Happy we are finally getting him considering we have known about him for more than seven months: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/classic-bumblebee-new-bot/

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sntrooper so it’s another one copy – paste bot… that’s not cool!

Geli
    @geli

New Bumblebee is a VW Beetle. Appropriate, given its lack of power when you hit the gas pedal of a Beetle.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Has to be a tie in to the new bumblebee movie, I suppose.

Joel
    @joel687

@sntrooper Thanks for the link. I added pics to that thread

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

This event is almost over and as I have been running at 980% bonus I have hit maximum tokens on 4 days allowing me to upgrade EG from lvl 16 to lvl 17 and also get the 10 gold crates and have only spent a total of 80 gems so all in all a good event for me although crates only had 9 accessory buffs plus 1650 sparks.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Event was fine for me as well…costed a load of gems to get this score, but I have what I wanted to get… 5 times first place one sec place…maximum tokens hit 4 times.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No Bozo, Me King! – New Event!

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.