Ninja's got serious! Need team ideas.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ninja's got serious! Need team ideas.

• Starting to struggle on Cave 11-5. It’s like my previous strategies just flew out the window. I suspect the real problem is that I’ve leveled up too fast. I’m at 38 with mastery high 7 on 10 birds and low 8 on the other 15. I can’t seem to put together a team that can survive the damage while meeting the 235 dodge limit. I attack the dispellers first, but still can’t seem to get past 2 or 3 waves. Also having trouble on Volcano Island. Is it me? Or do I need to wait until my few friends gear up (actually down) properly?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@there4im Use samurai, rainbird, druid, priest, rogues, marksmen, canonneer

Jonatan Cantero
    @jonatan-cantero

I did these levels being lvl 36 and my bests birds had level 6 of mastery, so don’t worry about that. If you have surveillance problems I recommend samurai, rainbird and druid. Is a very defensive trio, you will do It so slowly, but at least you will move along.
    Another strategy is build a trio that can delete easily the samurais using marksmen, druid and canoneer/samurai.

bouboule
    @bouboule

Combos I like to use against ninjas :
    Archmage, druid, rogues
    Nearly anything, druid and skulkers
    Samurai, princess, archmage
    Rainbird, druid, rogues, but be sure to have powerful weapons to be able to hit shoguns

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

Lost 3 attempts at volcano island already. Won’t pay the 10 LC to re spawn, and the wasted potions aren’t worth the 300 snoutlings. Used samurai, Druid, rain bird all level 8. Here I come star reef!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Definitely it’s getting more difficult. Even with my birds rank 10 I had to restart game twice when one of my birds was knocked out as I didn’t want to use healing potions. I used my Skulkers and Rainbird together with frind’s Druid.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

samurai, druid, tricksters if there are shoguns
    rainbird, rogues/skulkers, druid for other cases

angryde
    @angryde

@there4im. Yeah, it’s a complete nightmare. I used (37)-9-8-8 combo of Samurai-Rogues-Druid to get through most of Cave-11. I just replayed Cave-11-5 with the same combo at (41) and survived no problems. My strategy is very simple: Samurai’s defensive shield (every round); Rogues-Druid attack the same ‘small’ dodging target to stack the per-round damage of sticky goo + thorny vine (every other round); Druid heals + Rogues attack the same ‘small’ dodging target (every other round); once all the ‘small’ dodging targets have been eliminated – use Samurai’s rage attack to eliminate the ‘larger’ targets (Shoguns or whatever). If you’re impatient, you can always use a couple of BV-cakes to speed up the final step. Granted, this strategy is somewhat time-consuming… but if you’re patient, you WILL survive without the use of many/any juice/cakes. Good luck!

burbman
    @burbman

I finally beat that level last night with Samurai, Druid, Skulkers.

Start each wave using Skulker’s buff on Druid to give everyone poison ivy, repeat as the effect wears off, Attack any non-dodgers, or buff Red in between.

My Sammy is too strong to attack directly, so I generally used Red’s shield unless there were non-ninja opponents in the wave.

Use Druid’s healing anytime birds are not at full strength, otherwise attack weakest dodge opponent to thin the field.

Good Luck!

piggy smoosher
    @piggy-smoosher

That was rediculious! It took me 5 turns to finally beat volcano island not to mention so many resources I lost count! I’ve always hated the ninjas but now…sheesh. I tried all the suggested combos the final 3 were samurai/Druid/rouges, w the rouges being taken out wave 4. Only 2 stars n 4 FE later 250 snoutlings. NOT WORTH IT!!! I can hardly wait til cave 11

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

The problem with spending resources is that you basically lose money on the castle. If it’s going to cost me a couple potions, I’d rather quit out.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ninja's got serious! Need team ideas.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.