Ninja Hat query. Please help.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Ninja Hat query. Please help.

• So i have 2800 ME coins after 2 seasons. Was thinking of buying a discounted ninja hat for Chuck that’s presently priced at 1500. I want to know if there is any advantage in the gameplay, especially for a low FP player (450-60). Or should I just let this one go? 

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • APN
    @apn19

depends on a number of things.

have you been collecting ninja hats at this point is yes then obviously buy it so you can continue the set which when you finish it will give you a new slingshot and plus 7 fp

if you haven’t collected any of the ninja hats do you have any other x11 hats for that bird if so then proberly not worth it

if you have no x11 hats at all definetly worth it as that adds at least 1 extra fp point if you have x10 hats and obviously more if you have lower hats eg 5 extra fp if x6 hat

last thing is none of the hats that have been discounted have ever been re discounted so if you want to get them all you will have to save up 5000 at a time and so it would be cheeper to buy the one that is discounted

also we are in the last few days of the season so soon the current discounted hat will be returned to 5000 and the next one Matilda’s ninja hat i believe will be at 1500

Drpheo
    @drpheo

Thanks so much for the detailed reply. It makes sense i guess to buy it now. 

dtmt
    @dtmt

One thing to consider if/when you have one full set of x11 hats.

Now that you can use shop all season long you can wait to use your credits when there is feather frenzy and then buy 100000 feathers with 1000 credits. It gives you more to your fp then buying another x11 hat set.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Have you already been able to trade in your frame and see the discounted items in the shop?

APN
    @apn19

if you mean this season not yet it occurs on the first day of a new season with the next discounted hat becoming discounted on the same day. if you mean how many times/season there has been we are currently in the 17th with tomorrow being the start of the 18th. for when each hat set was discounted it went season 1-7 the samurai hat at 1000 coins, then seasons 8 – 14 the roman set at 1500 coins, 15-18 (now) the ninja set at 1500

Drpheo
    @drpheo

Thanks everyone for the so helpful information.. I went for the feathers for Bubbles 😊😊 and also ended up buying the ninja hat for Chuck 😀

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Ninja Hat query. Please help.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.