New walrus monster pig coming

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New walrus monster pig coming

• Finally a new monster pig coming after Stella master cup I might get the bronze trophy .

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • MadDragon
    @maddragon

Unfortunately the prize is another hat for Matilda. She already has a Turtle hat which boosts defence EVERY battle. This Walrus hat only boosts defence if you are against higher level birds…

If they are going to give the birds more than 1 hat, why didn’t they start with Red or Chuck? most of the world didn’t get a chance at those hats.

*edit*
    Come to think about it, wheres The Blues’ hat! Have they even had an event for a hat…

tantan
    @tantan

I think a new Matilda hat is for the next Arena event with Matilda. I’d prefer a hat for Chuck or Red as well.

Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

I won’t be working hard at this event – there’s just nothing in it for me except the gems after I get all 11 from the event I’ll just keep working normally

Jonboy
    @jonboy

Maybe I wasn’t paying attention enough during previous events, but…did they start out this slow? I have not needed help or even a second chance on any Walrus Pigs yet, and (I’ll admit it) I’m not very good at this game.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

@jonboy
    Yeah they start off a bit slow, but if you play enough you end up with pigs that are too powerful and you have to resort to ignoring them and just helping other people kill their’s or you’d just waste all your ships lol.

If you end up losing against a pig (running out of time), the next pig will still be a level higher which is a bit strange.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

I’m very disappointed in the prizes for this pig event. I guess they are trying to level the playing field with another golden hat for Matilda ahead of the next Arena event.

Even the special ship parts don’t seem that good compared with previous events.

tantan
    @tantan

Can you ask for help?
    My everyone for help list is empty. Is this a bug or just no one to ask?

MadDragon
    @maddragon

@tantan

Thats happened to me a few times in the past. If you click the tick when the list is empty, then no-one will help. So make sure you click the X and then back out of the monster pig event section.

When you’ve done that, exit the game and shut down the app completely so it isn’t running in the background (don’t uninstall!).

After that, start up the game and head to the monster pig section and click on your pig. Then click the help button and you should now have a list of people to ask for help.

tantan
    @tantan

@maddragon, thank you. It didn’t help this time but I think it’s a nice chance to quit playing. All this events take too much time. :)

MadDragon
    @maddragon

@tantan
    It has always worked for me in the past, but I just had the empty list happen for the first time during this event and the usual fix didn’t work for me either. :(

And I agree with too many events lol. A weeks break between each event would be nice… I’m glad in a way that this event’s hat is useless. Can relax a bit lol.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New walrus monster pig coming

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.