New Version Very Confusing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Version Very Confusing

• So far I am not liking the new game. This wasn’t an “improvement” they completely changed the whole thing and I am very confused.

1. In the daily challenge it said to use a common accessory. I have no idea what that means so I can’t finish the challenge

2. How the heck do you get gold gems? They aren’t in anything.

3. Now the area to do another challenge is like 4 days long before available again

i can’t upgrade without gold gems

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Best way to get rid of the confusion is to uninstall the game.

nykki
    @diamond72

Thanx. Really helpful

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

@diamond72

android players have reported that there has been an up to the update, and after that the silo is full

1. In the daily challenge it said to use a common accessory. I have no idea what that means so I can’t finish the challenge

—Tap the lab button, there will be an icon with a character on a plane, that’s where you’ll find the energonicons, sorted by common/uncommon/rare/etc—

— missions

— in the lab: 3 whit (+coins) ->1 blue (+ coins) /3 blue->1  green (+ coins); 3 green-> 1 purple; 3 purple (+ coins) -> 1 gold

—once in about a zillion map nodes, one will be gold crystals as a reward

3. Now the area to do another challenge is like 4 days long before available again

is that the spire? I’ve read some posts that the rewards may be decent

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

@diamond72

android players have reported that there has been an up to the update, and after that the silo is full

—Tap the lab button, there will be an icon with a character on a plane, that’s where you’ll find the energonicons, sorted by common/uncommon/rare/etc—

— missions

— in the lab: 3 whit (+coins) ->1 blue (+ coins) /3 blue->1  green (+ coins); 3 green-> 1 purple; 3 purple (+ coins) -> 1 gold

—once in about a zillion map nodes, one will be gold crystals as a reward

is that the spire? I’ve read some posts that the rewards may be decent

nykki
    @diamond72

Now that is helpful. Thank you very much @20qmindread

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

@diamond72, np, sorry another double post, not sure how I did that 🙂

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Version Very Confusing

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.