I propose this topic to help and find the best way of progressing in this new version of the game.
Information concerning the parts/plans :
– How to obtain them ?
• Shop updated daily
• Toolboxes (gems or tickets)
• Level up
– How to manage them ?
• For my part, I argue in finance (coins). Thus every day I buy to the shop only 1 epic part and 5 rare parts to build up myself a stock. I buy normal parts only if I am capable of using them at once.
So I do not spend too much, knowing that I get back coins by playing, and I was created a stock of rare/epic parts for the continuation of the game.
• I ignore still really how it works, but it would seem that the shop does not sell you of parts in surplus. Indeed, if the evolution of a kart requires no more normal parts, the shop will show “MAX” instead of the price (to confirm for the rare and epic parts). It is a considerable function because she allows us not to spend more than what we need.
• On the other hand, boxes with tools and the campaign supply parts with surplus. A function “resale” would have been appreciated, to clear us of exceed it while generating of the finance. It is in any case the reason why I recommend you to constitute only a stock of rare/epic parts.
– About the plans ?
• After analysis, the campaign offers a total lower number of plans among kart which can evolve. It would mean that there is another way to obtain plans ?
Boxes with tools rarer (at present level 11 with that golden)
Higher level up
Reward of future tournaments
• This implies at the moment a precise use of these plans. Keep it to be able to have at least a kart evolved on every world.
Information concerning the campaign :
– Progress ?
• Shelf space, no separate worlds. You must necessarily have finished the level (minimum 1 star) to pass to the following one.
• The obtaining of 3 stars is difficult. It will be necessary to you to move forward in the campaign and well to manage your upgrades of karts to return on races to improve your scores.
• If you are blocked in campaign, concentrate on the daily races and the tournaments to obtain coins or tickets.
Information concerning karts :
– How to obtain them ?
• The campaign does not offer all the karts. Others are obtained thus either by level up, or by purchase with gemstones or tournaments (to confirm)
It is yet my perception and my way to play this new version which is more centred on the management of the karts than on the races. This method allows me to play daily without boring me after a while.
I used 4.000 gems for toolboxes and I kept 13.000 for the continuation of the game.
And you ? Have you a method of game ? A course of action concerning the management ? Tricks ? Comments ? Questions ?
Do not hesitate, the purpose being to arrive at the end of the game in a optimal way.
EDIT : Shop show “Max” for rare/epic parts too. And the “Max” takes into account the possible evolution of the kart.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.