Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@davide nice table, thank you

@vabeachguy
    about shoting from nothere in challenge run – already common thing for me. They placed pigs sometime in crazy places. For example, right before cave with safe zone, very often I got flying pigs in rocks, I can’t see them, can’t target, only can hear. And they shoting at me. Right before safe zone they kamikazi me. In the jungle, sometimes shotguner can be far away, in textures, little lower the ground. You can’t see him, can’t see his quadro blaster shot, so you just sudenly die in high lvls.

Yestarday I don’t use gems to revive Devastator and for recharging runs. Today my scores not reseted to zero, as days before, to 20th place, and I was be able to take prizes.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

I also can not connect to the new game. First day played got in the top 10 but did not get ranked up next day could not get back in it keeps saying “were currently checking the scores. check back in a bit” 23 plus hours.

Phillips
    @phillips

Should we have received the prizes. I went in tells me I finished last (20th) and now I am starting again. Prizes are supposed to be paid out to 20th place.

Phillips
    @phillips

@lewie4 why don’t you just call the new challenge “The Gem Grab”. Costs 2,500 gems to open. You have no choice in the bot, you have to use Devastator so if he isn’t upgraded or promoted you have to use gems and sparks to upgrade and promote him. Then you spend gems to revive him and recharge in order to finish in the top 9 to be promoted. It says top 10 but I finished 10th twice and it failed to promote me both times. Then on the last day out of frustration you don’t spend any gems (just do the 3 runs) and finish 20th and you get nothing.

Docker Rocker
    @darthvader2091

@gadom7
    (Awaiting moderation)”

?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Hmmm same problem here… Ended yesterday at first place and now it says I had zero points and ended up 20th. So no rewards at all.. But I guess they are working on this issue.

gadom7
    @gadom7

Hi,

what is wrong with this chellenge? A third time I had a good result and was in the first 10 and again the next day my finally positions is 20th without prizes. What I’m doing wrong?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@deindiaan @gadom7 we’re aware of the issue and hope to have a fix out soon

cuxdavide
    @davide

@lewie4 i think the game is become too heavy, maybe it need a rewrite, less MB of traffic, less MB of traffic, i think is near impossible to play with a mobile connection, i see GB and GB of traffic per month

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

The Rovio/Exient coders should watch this:

cuxdavide
    @davide

well, what you won this week? in my case nothing… a system crash delete my 10 crates (where the only legendary was mirage :( ), hope to have more luck this week

Asen_77
    @asen

I finished third in Silver L ague at the end of first week of Challenge Run. Here is my winnings!

38D07303-161A-4361-99B8-DC6413D0676B.jpeg

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

At least your able to get some prices… New league still has the bug. Finished second place yesterday… Today again zero points and 20th place.

moi
    @moifirst

Same thing for me in the new week.Started yesterday and was in the top ten. But today I had zero points and 20th place (and I am still in the ice league).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I finished in bronze league and opened 10 rare crates – so nothing special. I get this amount of rare upgrades – and usually more – from Shockwave’s Spire during one week.

Asen_77
    @asen

Yesterday finished 5-6 and get up into wood league today.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I went up a grade yesterday. Today back to square one.

moi
    @moifirst

Some strange thing in this challenge run(although without any consequences) is the complete disappearance of a monolith after it has fallen down.
    See the sequence below.
    disappearing monolth2.jpg

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Hey @moifirst, those are the disintegration monoliths they leave less mess to clean up. Looking at my game today I also came down with the 20th place bug. What a nice reward for playing the “Challenge Run of Extreme Boredom”

moi
    @moifirst

@wrioter
    Ha, ha! Never thought of it that way. They’re environmentally conscious monoliths.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

How about taking the “challenge run” out of the “Daily Quests” because some of us can not open the challenge run.

otter
    @otter

How about do not want to open it until the bugs are fixed….

cuxdavide
    @davide

i don’t understand the color of nicknames… mine is gold but we are in stone league, this mean the color represent our best result in the last week? or the best result ever?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

The challenge run, with that bot, is SO excruciatingly slow. Add in the times when you’re in the meadow and go into slow motion and I can set the game down, go to the kitchen to get something to eat then walk around my front yard for 5 minutes and come back and it still hasn’t moved but about an inch or two on the screen.

CathyRob
    @cbr381

I have played challenge run for a week and never got any prizes. How are you supposed to collect the rewards or is this a bug for me.  I did encounter the bug about not advancing a level.  Any help is appreciated!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.