NEW UPDATE v1.33.6 [Shockwave's Spire, Hound, Holiday Accessories]

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum NEW UPDATE v1.33.6 [Shockwave's Spire, Hound, Holiday Accessories]

• WHAT’S NEW
    **INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***
    /SHOCKWAVE’S SPIRE! Grab some loot before the pigs catch you!
    /NEW CHARACTER! “Sergeant Hound, Reporting for duty! Sir”
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Hound is always equipped for war!
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance servicing complete.

+ Shockwaves Spire
    – Coins
    – Gems
    – Sparks
    – Tokens
    – accessories/accessories upgrade at bonus level
    – max level is 90

+ Hound (New Character)
    – can be unlocked thru Gold Crates
    – requires Autocog to upgrade

+ Reintroduction of Holiday Accessories
    + Nautica can be Overpowered now thru Gold Crates
    + Silhouette of coming soon character on the Femme Fatale squad

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Christmas accessories are now available from crates.

which kind of sucks, since that just reduces the probability of getting good stuff like overpowers or even a new TF.

i was actually planning to open a set of gold crates just to see if I could score the new TF before the next event started.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Shockwave’s spire isn’t too exciting.  Each “level” is just four turned over cards with the symbols hidden.

you select any one card to reveal the symbol by tapping on it, and it reveals a prize, for example tokens, coins, sparks, or accessory upgrades.

the catch is that you don’t collect those prizes until you finally exit the Spire.  You can exit any time you like, but you can’t go back until the daily reset.  But if you reveal a pig you’ll lose everything that’s been revealed so far, unless you’re willing to spend gems to erase the pig.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The new TF (Hound) is a member of the Target: 2006 squad.

i wonder how many players are going to waste sparks on Ultra Magnus, Jazz, or Galvatron to get the promotion bonus?

there is also a “coming soon” TF in the Femme Fatale squad.

Asen_77
    @asen

I claim the spare to level 37. Vgot around 4000 tokens and some accessories, around 10k sparks and all gems that I get covered gems I spend till this floor. Around 500 gems :) Of course this probably will be only on the first day and on the next will be much pain. This is totally copied from Angry Birds 2, but not so bad to have it :)

Asen_77
    @asen

Does new character – Sergeant Hound shouts continuously as Ratchet on tree targets, or just shoot as Terence as Sentinel Prime – just one shoot on tree targets? What is his weapon exactly?

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@asen Shoots 3 but not at the same time. Shoots first one shot like Ratchet’s then two shots like S-Prime’s.

✓ Blocks
    ✓ Pigs (ground, flying, balloon)
    ✓ Missiles
    ✓ WMTs

He’s good at 15 and great at 25. I can say he’s the best bot for the Target:2006 squad.

Head: Helmet, Faster Reload
    Body Front: Ramhorn, Damage
    Arms: Cannon, Weapon Cooldown

Asen_77
    @asen

Thanks @lemongrab

Does we expect next event x4 bots to be from Target:2006? As he will be part of this squad and will be new for win.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lemongrab

how did you unlock Hound already?

Gold crates?

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@asen Maybe, I’m not sure

@optimuspig
    Yes. The silhoutte of the coming soon character on the Femme Fatale squad is weird.

Nautica can be Overpowered now thru Gold Crates.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just wasted 3,800 gems on twenty gold crates.

got a bunch of useless Christmas accessories and some tokens and other cr@p.

everything I got was either rare or epic.  Not a single legendary item.

tokens are completely useless since the next event hasn’t started yet.

i really hate this game sometimes.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i said it in the past this option to find your self lucky in this shit-hole game is to have unlimited stock of gems to unlock it through golden crates! I am surely won’t spend any gems in gold crates! I did this mistake at the very very first time when this golden crate and steel crates was introduced! So no thanks! Keep your gems and remember with those gems that you have spend you could just easily unlock the character with a little effort on playing the next event ;) So be patience and you will have it…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Yeah, I know, I feel really stupid now.  Those 3,800 gems I wasted are the equivalent of 7,600 tokens, which will probably take me at least four days to accumulate playing normally.

The only thing that makes me feel (slightly) better is that I’ve yet to spend a single penny of real cash on this game.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve been opening gold crates when I’ve accumulated 1900 gems above a set balance. However, I haven’t opened any since getting a few new bots since I don’t want a “prize” to be regular upgrade. I also won’t open any during any holiday season.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

I still have version 1.32.5.11, no update available in the app store for Apple.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I was a bit confused as to what this “Shockwave’s Spire” was before updating. Now that I played it once, this is just the “Tower of Fortune” from Angry Birds 2 but re-made with the Transformers skin on top. Meh.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Anyone else having a problem updating through apple?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig @elpapam If you EVER think of using gems on crates, use them on the “Open 10” ones. The chance to get Legendary items is significantly higher (2B versus B when compared to “Open 1”).

To prove my point, first opening and:
    Hound unlocked
    Yes, chance works at play here but you get your bang for the buck.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Also can confirm that, yes, Nautica can be overpowered through crates now:
    Nautica overpowered

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ethan2011

I’m on iOS and the update was fine.

@datguygamer

You have much better luck than I do.  3 Legendary items out of 20.  I got none, zilch, nada.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lemongrab @datguygamer

Are you sure you guys aren’t Rovio plants to con the rest of us into wasting gems thinking that we can actually unlock the new TF from gold crates?

(Just joking, of course, but it still irks me mightily ….)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I know it’s a joke but just for reference sake, my entire Angry Birds Epic progress was reset by two support employees; Pawel and Stefan, just because they had a hunch that I was cheating. They didn’t give me a warning; they didn’t say anything. Just silently reset my two years of legitimate game progress like a-holes when cheaters run rampant in that game. They also said that since I used to share game info with others taken directly from the codes, I was apparently infringing on their “copyright policies”. I still hate those two with a burning passion. I would never consciously work for them.

As for luck, I have the worst luck in my life. No hyperbole here; it sucks. You’d be surprised to know how much my luck screws me around. The only reason this game gives me stuff because the chance is greater for the larger crates and I only buy the higher crates.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Man, that sucks.  Rovio really screwed you over!

But yeah, it’s killing me that my 3,800 gems went for nothing.  No more gold crates for me – I could have just as easily bought a TF or an Overpower with those gems.

I didn’t even realize that tokens could drop from a gold crate, and I ended up with three drops out of 20 (they were all in my second batch of 10)!  I should have at least waited until the new event started so those 1,210 tokens didn’t get wasted.  I ended up buying some coins, sigh.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer even so i don’t want to spend those gems that for 3 years now i pour my blood sweet and tears into this game legitimate plus spending money on bundles. I am not gonna repeat this mistake i lost 2×1900 gems when it was introduced with no veil to unlock the Sidewipe. So after that i will never spend so many gems into “luck”for this shit-hole!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig On the other hand, let’s hope tokens carry over like last time. Fingers crossed.

otter
    @otter

Did all of your unused tokens come over???? Or only some of them??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum NEW UPDATE v1.33.6 [Shockwave's Spire, Hound, Holiday Accessories]

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.