NEW UPDATE v1.32.4

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum NEW UPDATE v1.32.4

• WHAT’S NEW
    **INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***
    /NEW CHARACTERS! Matilda has finally joined the flock!
    /NEW GAMEPLAY! Boss Batpig and his minions are waiting!
    /NEW MAP AREA TO EXPLORE! Deep, deep down you’ll find the…
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Even more items to collect and upgrade!
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance servicing complete.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
  • Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Grimlocks
    Apron [Body-Front] – 10% Defense

Bluestreak & Prowl
    Pistol [Body-Back] – 10% Damage

Skywarp
    Blaster [Arms] – 10% Damage

Energon Shockwave
    Ravage [Head] – 10% Damage

— — — — — — — — — — — —

Nautica

Energon Nautica

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

= = = = Boss BatPig = = = =

Same mechanic with Boss Pig but Bat Pigs as missile. They will block the screen with black sludge, same with the sludge missile.

Asen_77
    @asen

OK. So now we have to collect plasma. As I see 500 from gold crate, probably from steel we will have only 100-150 max. How many we can get from Daily quest? I already played mine for today.

Asen_77
    @asen

@lemongrab Where is that cave? How did you collect 10000 to open new area? Do you have limits to Play Bat cave per day?

Raizir
    @raizir

Well, ill be damned,

they actually did it…

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@asen 100 Plasma. It seems that it will only appear in the Daily Quest and Crates when you need it. Bat Pigs will appear as prize in the DQ after unlocking the new area.

See photos above. Just like when you play regular nodes. There are 3 caves in that area or 4?

Asen_77
    @asen

@lemongrab How did you open new area? How did you collect 10 000 plasma?

Asen_77
    @asen

Nautica

58794557-A13B-4F9F-9702-A52C377F0858.jpeg

15501E21-66B9-4093-A095-B543E9CAA7D1.jpeg

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@asen Gold Crates

sheepybach
    @paul13

@Lemongrab

How Gems did you use to reach 10,000 Plasma??????

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Oh my god, after all this waiting, they do yet another currency for exploring a new area. GODAMMIT.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Right.  Although for you guys with infinite (or close enough) gems,it doesn’t matter.  For the rest of us, it will be a grind.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Can’t buy Bat Pigs with Gems though. You have to grind to unlock the New Character. Another thing is in the Caves there are Flying Pigs too.

It seems that you can’t unlock the New Characters thru Gold Crates.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Plasma = 2018 new money milking machine for R/E

Raizir
    @raizir

I really hope in future events plasma is in the token exchange.

moi
    @moifirst

@raizir As can be seen in the second picture from the start of this topic, plasma can be acquired from token exchange (and in several other ways).
    Up till now I don’t know what numbers of plasma we can expect to get by these various ways, but I expect, that it will take some time to get 10,000.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Skywarp
    Blaster [Arms] – 10% Damage

This isn’t a new accessory. Skywarp has had it since he was first introduced. They just took it away from people that already had it. Again. This is the second time this has happened.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Gold Crate [Free] – 500 Plasma
    Daily Quests – 100 Plasma

Once you obtain enough Plasma you won’t see it again in the Crates and Quests as prize.

Bat Pigs will appear in the Daily Quests as prize after unlocking the new area.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Would also be nice if they would add plasma, bat pigs and sparks to the possibilities for piglab spins.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

oh i see new area at last but as always the unlimited gems users always have the new things first…

The game is become even more pay to play…

addicted1
    @addicted1

Did anyone else loose all their progress with this update or was it just me. I got the update played a few nodes and then come back a few hours later and everything is gone. I put in the facebook info i was logged in and still nothing. Look like i might be done with this game.

moi
    @moifirst

@addicted1
    You can always contact R/E to correct this mistake at https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new .
    Because you have been connected to FB, I don’t expect it to be problem.

addicted1
    @addicted1

@maifirst

I sent in a ticket already so hopefully they can because I will not start this game over I had all the transformers except barricade and all most all the accessories for all of them.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I completed the quests but didn’t claim them. After updating, three turned into 100 plasma each. One was 2 gems. Other two were coins and pigs. Then I did something dumb. I collected everything instead of waiting until the new event. I had 80 tokens sitting there that just got wasted.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I don’t think it will take overly long to get enough Plasma to open the new area. I have obtained 500 (free gold crate) + 400 (daily reward – doubled) + 85 (one batch 10 steel crates) + 300 (daily quests) = 1285 in my first 30 minutes of play today.

So with token exchange and more steel crates it may only take a week for those of us who don’t have unlimited gems.

I am in no real hurry as I am sure that we will be playing this new area for a long long long time before they open the next one.

I also noticed that in the Daily Rewards the number of gems claimable in days 3 & 7 have increased.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum NEW UPDATE v1.32.4

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.