New update for Android – March 27, 2019 – v2.27.0 + bug fix

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update for Android – March 27, 2019 – v2.27.0 + bug fix

• Appeared for me just 15 minutes ago.

Google Play description:

What’s New
    – New Extra Bird coming soon! Get pumped up for a new guest in the nest.
    – You can now check the activity of clan members. See who’s active and who is slacking behind.
    – New LEGENDARY slingshot tier.
    – Other minor bug fixes and improvements.

Edit: @sb311, I don’t know where you got supposedly v3.27.19 as it’s more than major version higher than the one I got?

2nd edit: Out came the minor bug fix update v2.27.1 already!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

@rawdatasystems, sorry, the 3.27.19 part of the title was how I typed yesterday’s date not the version of the update. :) Sorry for any confusion. I just changed it to make it clearer.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, Dang… In that case this is duplicate thread! Me and my sleepy eyes did not catch that. I’m sorry for that. :(

How can I delete this? It’s second time I would like to delete thread I’ve started, but this board interface is a real “Land of Confusion” for me. Hmm… slow as snail, seems like I can’t kill all of the “notification” crap completely and now thread deletion problem. I’m not very fond of this board software…

Dobber
    @meekyman

After doing the update they’ve added another bird in the cage. I’ll call him big orange balloon but he’s not getting out until tomorrow.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update for Android – March 27, 2019 – v2.27.0 + bug fix

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.