new update – event shop

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum new update – event shop

• so a new forced update is here that mainly seems to add a event shop (based on the what new in the games play store page). whose betting that this shop won’t have anything good in it or if there is something good you will need a lot of the new currency for the new shop. Also i noticed that the update added a player id on the bottom right when the game is loading up.

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Isnt it kinda suspicious that they update the game just before this season of MEBC ends?

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

I can’t even figure out what this new shop even is. I don’t see anything different anywhere. All I noticed with the new update is my player id # is now on the main splash screen.

APN
    @apn19

it has finally appeared with the new hat event there is 8 things on offer

chucks pool party hat – 2000 new coins

silvers pool party hat – 2000 new coins

free bird token – 200

free tof ticket 200

free 20 levels tof ticket 2000

1000 rainbow feathers – 100

2200 rainbow feathers – 200

6000 rainbow feathers – 500

you only seem to be able to get the new coins in the tower of fortune and you only have 5 days to collect enough coins before the shop ends whereas you have 10 days for the event as a whole

APN
    @apn19

you can also get coins from the daily challenge

APN
    @apn19

also i think they have made tower of fortune i little bit nicer – i have gathered a lot of free entries tickets and used them here and of the 4 i have used so far i have managed to get up to around level 40 on the tower and have already collected 1984 new coins and 4 of the hats leaving only one that is only in tower – terrance’s hat

dtmt
    @dtmt

Not so nice for me. I used my 10 free tickets because I only got first hat with my first run that went to lvl 26. Results of my 10 free tickets: I reached 6 times level 10 but the f***ing game didn’t want to give me the second hat. Well at least I lost few hundred gems in the process.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

And I don’t know what will happen when the Event Shop ‘closes’. Will it have a chain over it, saying ‘wait until next event’? I don’t know.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

I asked Rovio. They answered: The event coins are linked to each event and they will expire when the event ends. The coins will convert into feathers, but at a lower rate than buying them in the event shop. Make sure to spend the coins before the event is over and make the best of them.

Char_Buck
    @char65

Could someone please tell me what the little fish looking object with a + sign inside of it is, and costs 200 coins?
    Thanks! 😊

Max1
    @max1

The little bird with a + inside is opportunity to buy an additional bird that you can use when you are playing the event.

fbombr
    @fbombr

Could someone please help me find the event shop?

I’ve done ToF, have won lots of event coins, have found some of the hats, but have searched everywhere and cannot find the shop to use my coins.

Thanks in advance

APN
    @apn19

@fbombr
    it is one of the little circles at the bottom of the home screen. has a timer under it that matches the event/adventure timer. think it has a slingshot as a symbol. hope this helps

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

So far, this new shop thing has actually been working to my favor. I’ve already managed to get 6 hats, I think I’ll have enough coins to snag the 7th before the adventure is over. I’ve never been able to get a full set before without having to use BP’s in the hat store.

DiamondJim
    @diamondjim

I feel like I’m missing out on coins – maybe you can get them somewhere I don’t know about?  So far I’ve only seen them in TOF, Daily Challenge and KPP.  Anywhere else?

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

I’ve mainly gotten them from the TOF, I don’t really play the DC or KPP.

Ondrashek06
    @ondrashek06

You can also get event coins from rare chests. I have seen a card with 75 coins.

Also, the “fish with a plus sign” is a token that replaces gems when buying extra birds when you fail a level.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

@ondrashek06 “Fish with a plus sign” LMAO that’s Red, it’s an extra bird card for MEBC, the one you would normally get by completing the DC or KPP

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

@doombaby No, it’s not. It’s exactly what Ondrashek wrote, a free continue when you run out of birds in a level/arena.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

It’s still not a fish LOL

Char_Buck
    @char65

@doombaby what does “KPP” stand for? I am sure that it’s something obvious, but I am having a blonde moment and can’t come up with anything 🤯

Thanks 😊

Max1
    @max1

KPP stands for King Pig Panic

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum new update – event shop

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.