New Update!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update!

• Show off your world class skills in the new Legendary League. Tougher competition, longer win streaks, and bigger rewards!
    – NEW Legendary League in the Arena for the best of the best.
    – Super Streak Event: Get a taste of the Legendary League’s longer win streaks for a limited time. Coming soon!

Darn.  Now I have to start playing the arena again.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • SumoBro
    @sumobro

Also, the Stone Age Hat Set is part of the current hat event.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Legendary league? really!!
    Arena is nothing to do with skill, but your precious time.
    MEBC is the place to show off skill, indeed, a place of top of the tops.

Hecate
    @hecate

Hope we can buy the hats this time afterwards

And the rewards in the rare chests increased (slightly) Hope that´s not only temporarily like the other stuff

ccanis
    @ccanis

“And the rewards in the rare chests increased (slightly) Hope that´s not only temporarily like the other stuff”

@hecate
    it may be, but content of common chest decreased after update.

One more thing, during last 10 days or more I had a pig on 2nd or 3rd floor of Tower. Today magically I made it to level 13 without a pig, just before new hats were announced.

So, in my oppinion they (the R….. company) manipulate the odds.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ccanis Another new feature discovered: Your rewards, and current floor, are “saved” into the Tower of Fortune when your device uncontrollably kicks you out. Or maybe its just me.

Sstaef
    @sstaef

The game won’t load after updating. Before the update I was first in the arena, with 400 stars difference, if nothing changes I can be caught up easily, since I can’t enter the game. Does anybody have the same problem with the start up?

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

They got rid of spells in the CVC, which is good (well, at least I think it’s better it’s gone back to how it was intended to be played instead of blatantly draining us of more spells).

I see there is information against chest reward probability – “Treasure Drop Rate”.

Was this always there or have I just noticed it before? Eg “What Can I Find in This Treasure” shows (for lengendary) 2% for lengendary reward, 13% for Epic, 85% fora magical and the rest are zero for this type of chest.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

@stevey

No, it’s new feature. I noticed it too today. Wow, and now have 500 feathers in common chest and 75 BP instead 40.

Oh, and one more thing:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-22/angry-birds-maker-dragged-out-of-silence-after-stock-is-sold-off

JB
    @joebenjamin

I’m having the same problem.  It shows the Rovio logo, then the splash screen, but the progress bar for loading doesn’t appear.  Tried reinstalling, restarting my phone, nothing worked.  iPhone 6+ iOS 10.3.3.  I reported the issue to Rovio, and I suggest you do the same: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Photokool
    @photokool

@Piggsy, interesting article!

Sstaef
    @sstaef

Thanks, I’ve done that, but so far no news. What about you?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Here’s some news: The ToF has better rewards and coloured cards!

JB
    @joebenjamin

Nope, no response from Rovio and no updates in the App Store.  Super…

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

This has not been a good update for me so far. Call me paranoid but something just isn’t right:

I haven’t been able to complete an Arena win streak. Saturday was a chance to get some feathers as bomb was lagging behind but I kept encountering opponents with less FP, bringing in less spells and still beating me. I got up to the 7th stage and lost against an opponent far higher bringing a full set and i lost by 10m points.

I can hardly do clan events. I scraped through getting an additional few points but had to spend gems and came out of with 2 gems left. Yes, TWO – so I can’t even buy another set of birds now for whatever I might need because something has changed for the worse for me,

ToF remains the same. Have managed two of the new hats but have neither the luck nor the gems to get to floor 20 for the next. I won’t waste gems there anymore and will wait until the event is over.

KPP seems tougher for me. The kings seem to be ‘heavier’ and take more damage so was difficult for me to complete yesterday. In fact today I can’t even complete the king challenge.

Anyone else noticed or am I just being paranoid?

Hugely frustrating couple of days :(

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

KPP: don’t get me wrong, I CAN complete it, but most of the times, I just don’t because everything I get for completing the KPP is basically worthless. I agree with you, that the KPP sometimes can be really hard. (Even the DC is pretty annoying sometimes.)
    I don’t think, however, that die Pigs are harder to kill, it’s just that the levels are tougher itself. I can see whether it’s a “new” or an “old” Boss level within the first room. The older boss levels have cleaner rooms, two structures, nothing in the way. The newer levels have all kind of sh*t between the slingshot and the structures, only to have you waste some birds to get it out of the way.

Arena: Well, for quite a long time, I was close to max FP, but since I only play the absolute minimum now, the arena has become a lot harder. Though I only needed to spend gems in 1 of 20 games. Nevertheless, sometimes, the scoring seems a bit “off”.

Tower: haha… for the first 2-3 hats, I was super lucky, today I got a lot of pigs so I quit.

I don’t think you are paranoid. Rovio put in a lot of work to make the game more random, more frustrating and a lot harder.

JB
    @joebenjamin

I dug through the reviews in the App Store and it looks like we’re not the only ones with this problem. I counted at least 10 reviews since Thursday that say they can’t open the game now after the update. Still no response from Rovio…

CVine
    @chris-j-vines

Nope.  Won’t open for me either.  Playing on IPAD3

Yue
    @yue-zhang

what is your ios version? ab2 now works on ios 9 and above only. If your device is under 9.0, you would not be able to play ab2.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

what is your ios version? ab2 now works on ios 9 and above only. If your device is under 9.0, you would not be able to play ab2.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I really like the improved rewards in the chests, but my luck in infuriatingly bad.

I completed the KPP today, thank goodness – and had an extra chest too. I am keen to increase bomb’s power but didn’t pick the right card for 7,500 feathers. Then on the next chest (as the reward for KPP rather than the bonus) I picked wrong again and missed out on another 7,500 bomb feathers. I can’t believe my luck…

Gumpy5
    @whoawilbur

My luck has been very bad also. Many chests with up to 7500 feathers, but six times received 3 ducks, and three times 3 exploding. Out of last three legendary, 2 500 bps, and one 7500 feathers. I am sure my luck will turn better. Missed one legendary hat, and one football hat.

CVine
    @chris-j-vines

I have version 9.3.5 so it should work?

MrB
    @mrbysse

I have the same login problem. Splash shows but no progress bar.

My best guess is that it is related to that I have not connected ab2-game to Facebook and only using my Rovio account. Saw somewhere on Rovios support pages that Rovio account on AB2 wasn’t supported anymore.

But how to connect the game Facebook when it doesn’t even start?

MrB
    @mrbysse

On this link the AB2 logo has disappeared from games that support using the Rovio account

https://account.rovio.com/#/login

Sstaef
    @sstaef

@joebenjamin
    I haven’t received any answer either. It is extremely frustrating and I’m considering deleting the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.