New Update!

• New custom contraptions and bug fixes!Did anyone get it yet??

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@awesomepow I got it! It adds a quite of bit of new customizable parts and inserts a “Hidden Loot Crates” tab on the pause menu, which is easier than just going out of the level each time, and adds some minor tweaks, such as the golden (3-star) parts now shimmer whenever you begin the “run” with them, as well as a free golden Loot Crate being unlocked after purchasing he Field of Dreams

Birdboy123
    @birdboy123

I got it on HD and SD versions… (Both on IPad, but I had a lot of progress in the phone version, I didn’t delete it.) But… Phone version crashes when loading assets. HD doesn’t. Still, good update. Good that there is more collecting now. All that is needed is a bird mask for the pig. RIGHT? Right?

Anonymous

Two 1 star,2 two star,and 2 three star item replacements for each original part.

1 star duplicates-40 gears
    2 star duplicates-80 gears?
    3 star duplicates-160 gears?

Raizir
    @raizir

the only problem i have with this update is that prior to this update, i had purchased Field of Dreams, so wheres my gold crate?

Anonymous

Contact Rovio…AngryBirdsNest was granted permission to be built by Rovio but this is not Rovio.

Anonymous

Btw I don’t play that game anymore.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.