New Update – 2.12 and War Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 2.12 and War Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

In hindsight it’s obvious that the other TF is Deadlock! The prime pass always contains an autobird and a deceptihog 🤦🏼‍♂️

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown yes, also hyphen clearly show, that Mystery Deceptihog belongs to War part of the game.

Btw, Private Deadlock – 4th Deceptibird.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The invisible Balloon pigs (plus in and out flickering flying pigs) is truly the killer feature of this new version – especially in the Challenge runs!

ph
    @ph

I was pleased to see that versions 2.12.0.3 updated on my iPhone.  Then I went to play and found that bots still disappear, FT have lost their heads, WMTs disappear except for their life line and the same with flying pigs.

@exientgreg

Any idea when this might be fixed.  It is really frustrating to attempt to play just to find out the bot you chose vanishes and doesn’t shoot.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

My characters not firing properly is not a killer feature!  I find that comment just as frustrating as playing the game right now!  I have played for several years and I am so close to just being DONE!  I don’t find any of what I believe are code issues as features. Will it be fixed?

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi,

on my classic annual st.Ives holiday ATM.

checked in with the team. They are aware of the problem and will get you a fix ASAP.

sorry for any inconvenience!

roll out…

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Thx. Can’t wait to get the fix! I appreciate the update.

EricOSU
    @ericosu

New update is a complete joke. $h!t is broke! Jenga doesn’t work can’t get any points, can’t shoot. The other parts of the game pigs appear and disappear.  TF stop shooting during a run for no reason and never shot after. Clearly Rovio did no testing of this version. Garbage in garbage out. I may pass on this season all together.

ABT
    @abt

I play on Android and iOS/ipadOS. No issues at all on Android, but on iOS/ipadOS, I see the same issue as others (pigs flickering/disappearing, tops of falling monoliths missing, tons of graphical glitches).

Soldeed
    @soldeed

Me too, now. Previously, I hadn’t updated the app. Since then, it’s become unplayable at times (couldn’t get gems from Jenga mode yesterday, because bots wouldn’t fire, etc.). A few of the bots seem unaffected, others moderately so, and some more than others

GeoDoom
    @geopm

Broker than broke.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

There is a new version 2.12.1 available in the App Store which seems to fix the problems in iOS/iPadOS

ph
    @ph

I like the “What’s New” blurb – Minor bug fixes.

Wonder what a major bug would be?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@ph probably when ABTF not only not working at all, wich was happend in the past, but completely destroying device, meanwhile DDoS ing their resources :D

Actually, I don’t understand, why R/E classify iOs/iPadOs as a “minor” Os It’s some kind of discrimination.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

After downloading 2.12.1, everything is much better. My current rank is 5 and aiming for rank 7 with 200 batpigs and hopefully Nautica.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Does anyone have a list of the number of pigs required to get to each War Pass level?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@mechanicpig45 I have some kind of list (but it doesn’t have exact numbers). Each level requires 10 more pigs till level 30. From level 30 to 40 the increase is 20–50 pigs and from level 40 to 50 it’s 50–200. You need about 35,000 popped pigs to reach level 50. Starting from level 51 it’s 200 more pigs than previous level.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

@papakarlo Thanks. Also what is the pig “badge” thing on rank 28?

Edit: Am I the first one to notice that when Skywarp flies by, you can tap him for extra pigs?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@mechanicpig45 this badge gives you additional bonus pigs +10%. You can see it after each run, when pigs counting. Unlocked Prime pass give it at 5 lvl already.

Well known thing about Skywarp, tap it if you fast enough and get +5 pigs.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

@papakarlo Thanks for clarifying.

@everyone How far has everyone gotten into their War Pass?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@mechanicpig45 better not asking, because answers can throw you into frustration ;)

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

@papakarlo Well, I’ve already made it halfway, which in terms, means I’m over a third of the way through.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@mechanicpig45 nice, but I afraid many players completed War/Prime pass already. I finished it previous week. We spending sickly too much time for this game x)

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

@papakarlo I have been slowing down and am now on rank 28… still wanting the second gold crate.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 2.12 and War Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.