New Update 1.49.6

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 1.49.6

• /NEW CHARACTER! ” They don’t call me _______ ’cause I’m gentle. ”
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Chinese New Year accessories available for all characters!
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance complete.
    /SEASONAL! It’s the year of the rat!

1.49.5 missed or we too lazy to post?)

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

From the Version History in AppStore they released 1.49.5 with same information and then a little later released 1.49.6

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

So maybe 1.49.5 was bugged as almost every update, but somehow testing team found bug and they fast fixed it )

Already crashed, collecting coins on the map :D This something new. But Challenge run has no crashes still … Last update my Challenge run crashing like Hell, so I spent zero gems on it, and almost stop playing, because its increadibly annoying revive 3-4 times, waste near hour or more, get 500k and CRASH! Hope they fixed those crashes.

Poncho
    @poncho

They still haven’t managed to bring back wood or stone blocks, which means we can’t complete the Daily Quests.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@poncho my ice blocks back to normal before then I manually run update. Update also all ok with blocks, atleast on android. I launched update, because first time for whole week I completed those two quests, wich needed tree and stone blocks, but can collect only “xmass tockens” and now we have “chinas tockens”.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@poncho wrote:

“They still haven’t managed to bring back wood or stone blocks, which means we can’t complete the Daily Quests.”

I suspect that will be “reset” at the start of the new event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Any ideas on who the new TF is?

And normal blocks are back, as are the seasonal event items (even though Chinese New Year isn’t for another three weeks).

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I think that’s a quote from Warpath.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Hmmmm, when I start the app, it shows the Rovio splash then the screen just goes black.

rocktheglobe
    @rocktheglobe

App crashed when I launched after the update, and now I can’t access any Internet-related features — no recharge via video, no bonus videos, no “click here for more games” option.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@rocktheglobe Does the “More games” icon go active if you sit on the map for a while? After the last update or so, I have to sit on the map for a minute or so until it activates and then the bonuses and recharges show up. If I don’t wait until it activates, I won’t see a the video bonus at the end of a run.

rocktheglobe
    @rocktheglobe

@MillForce2k Sometimes, sometimes not.  It also depends on whether the app crashes on me — I’ve had a few instances over the past couple of days where the app will crash right when I’ve finished a run, and when I relaunch, there’s no connection even if I let it sit for several minutes.  I have to basically kill all apps and even sometimes cycle my iPad in and out of Airplane Mode, then relaunch ABT to get it to connect.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The game has been freezing (during runs) or crashing (during startup) a lot more for me since the update.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I forget, should I be planning for the new TF to start at the next event (Jan 9) or the event after that (Jan 16)?

At some point the squad with Epic Optimus has to come up because it’s Chinese New Year.

Just need to start saving materials at some point.

rocktheglobe
    @rocktheglobe

@MillForce2k Also, if the connectivity for bonus doesn’t kick in for a while, then that’s a problem for daily rewards.  I lost out on 15 extra gems this morning because the pop-up happened right after I launched the app, the bonus video option wouldn’t kick in (even after I waited for a couple of minutes), and there’s no way to delay the daily rewards for later.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@rocktheglobe Yea, I get run crashes, particularly after I get a mini-game bonus after a run. I never play those mini-games, but always have to exit the game and kill all apps. If the daily reward comes up before a connection is established, I kill the app and restart it. The daily reward then generally comes back up after a connection is established.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unicron and BP are showing up normally so far.

But I’m only seeing the Eggbot maybe one in every ten runs.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

So far one Unicron and two Boss Pigs

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 1.49.6

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.