New Update – 1.47.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.47.2

Viewing 18 replies - 51 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Replies
  • SweetP
    @sweetp

Sorry, I guess I’m a little behind keeping up on the Updates page. Running around the Nest gets a bit hectic at times. I promise I’ll try to keep a closer eye on these Rovio updates more often! (It’s late, so I will get to it in the morning 😉)

Dixie
    @dixie

Still at day one, no changes to replace or get back progress.  I have not removed the program I guess I am awaiting the return of all the charactors and points etc that I had managed to acquire but .. is it in vain?

Pako
    @pako

@dixie, have you contacted Rovio’s support?

Dixie
    @dixie

I have sent them an email but as yet no reply

moi
    @moifirst

@dixie
    I’m afraid that sending an email won’t help. You’ll have to use the form as I mentioned in my post 3-4 days ago in this topic.
    But because you don’t use FB I doubt if R/E can do anything. Maybe you’re lucky and your scores will be back after some time, but the chances that this will happen are probably very small.
    Btw, this loss of score also happened to me several years ago a few months after I started playing this game and I had to start again from scratch.  That’s when I’ve decided to use FB as a way of backup. I don’t use FB for anything else, so maybe it’s an idea for you to start using FB also, only as a kind of backup tool.

Dixie
    @dixie

Some of us are left in the world who refuse to use FB

Guess Angry Birds Transformers will just have to be replayed which gives me the chance to not upgrade all those characters I disliked using but the updates should be tried and tested before being unleashed on the world.

Such a loss really as I truly do like to play the game.

I will not get back into the game until maybe after the next update.  Which makes me wonder if an old update will kick start me close to where I lost it due to the last update.

Thanks for the info

Update Rovio support is looking into the rebooting of my progress yes you guessed it through FB.  Thanking you Rovio,

moi
    @moifirst

@dixie I can understand your refusal of using FB. I also used to think like you, but after the earlier mentioned loss of progress I became a little bit more flexible.
    However if you really don’t want to use FB, another option would be to make backups regularly to prevent these issues.

@lewie4
      Something I’m wondering about is how did this update pass the beta-testing group. Is this group not functional yet or are there other reasons such as that this issue hasn’t shown up for the testing group members?
    The latter is luckily happening for me (knock on wood), but I don’t know if I’m a minority or not. Almost all posts in this topic suggest I am, but is this realistic?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@moifirst the update passed the internal and beta testing without anyone experiencing this issue.  We’re currently looking into what caused this and why it was only caught after being released globally

moi
    @moifirst

@lewie4 Thanks again for your fast reply. It looks like either this issue came up after the testing or it appears less frequently than is suggested in this topic (causing it to be overlooked in the testing phase).
    If only a minority of players are confronted with this issue (which I don’t know!) it still might explain the lack of positive reactions in this topic because people tend to react more to things going wrongly than to things that are going as expected. But maybe I’m getting a bit too philosophical now.
    Anyway, I hope the cause of this  issue will be found soon.

Asen_77
    @asen

Actual News Stand

C8A92112-073F-4E5E-AE60-EEA4E05D3C25.jpeg

moi
    @moifirst

I guess that Superion did undergo some plastic surgery recently, because now he looks exactly the same as Devastator ;)
    A short time ago he looked as shown here

O no, I forgot he is a transformer! But this kind of transformation is new to me.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Anyone else notice that the Grimlocks don’t open their mouths when firing now?

Pako
    @pako

@dixie I am not connected to FB all the time. I just connect before updates and when I change phones, yet Rovio restored my progress to what it was four days before I updated and when they did, I didn’t have to connect to FB. They asked me to fill another ticket through the application which should include a case number. That was it. Perhaps there is hope for you.

Dixie
    @dixie

Rovio managed to save close to all that I lost during the update.

thank you Rovio

Lewie4
    @lewie4

If anyone else has lost progress, please do reach out to our in-game support as we can help you!

ph
    @ph

@flusteredbirb     I noticed and it look weird.

@lewie4
     what’s up with the Grimlocks not opening their mouth when firing?

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Would like to play the new event.  Is the update safe now?

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Just FYI, I updated before the event started without issue.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.47.2

Viewing 18 replies - 51 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.