New Update 1.44.3

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 1.44.3

• This is for iOS devices

7F568FCE-3203-4C35-A149-1B407E5A5D10.jpeg

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Lewie4
    @lewie4

The 1.44.3 update is mainly for fixing the Devastator crash issue, grab the updated and enjoy the destruction!

moi
    @moifirst

I don’t want to draw any hasty conclusions yet, but it seems that the crashing problem indeed has been fixed. Thanks!
    Even when using Ravage there was no problem, although I never could end a run using him before without crashing.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I did have it crash one time since I did the update, but that was as I attempted to do a map mission, and it crashed just as it started to open (Devastator was the bot to be used). After re-booting the game, I went into the mission and it played without issue. So it could just have been my tablet, but it’s never happened before (and hasn’t happened since).

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@vabeachguy Thanks for letting us know. I’ll keep an eye out for this issue :)

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@lewie4

It’s only happened once, so it might just have been my tablet.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My game has been freezing more often of late.

Usually in the middle of a run, although rarely while I’m on the main map.

Everything just freezes.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@optimuspig What device are you playing on? Is it always with the same character or location?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

Moto G7

I’ve been playing Dead End exclusively throughout the most recent Challenge event.

I haven’t noticed it being any particular zone.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@optimuspig Thanks, we’ll look into it :)

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I had it momentarily freeze on me once or twice, but it always un-froze within a second or so.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 1.44.3

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.