New Update – 1 41.1.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1 41.1.0

• New Character! ” It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s … !”

New Accessories!

Challenges! Watch out for Unicron, Eggbots, Elite Pigs and even Sharkticons on the beach!

Shockwave Spire! Help has arrived!

Just made update on iOS.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder if the new TF will be the new event or if they’ll wait a week?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Whoever the new TF is they appear to be in a brand new squad called “VIP”.

Just checked the barracks.

Asen_77
    @asen

Probably will be on the next event. Last times when they place an update and new bot, he appears in first available event.

moi
    @moifirst

I doubt if VIP would be the leading squad in the next event, since (up till now) it only consists of this single bot and I can’t remember a previous event with a leading squad consisting of only one bot. See also below.

vip_squad.jpg

Btw, the weapon of this bot resembles that of Epic Optimus.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

I think he’s supposed to be Alpha Trion?

Not entirely sure, but it would make sense since Alpha is the oldest transformer, and Eagle is the oldest bird.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Well, this is definitely unexpected…

His weapon is a beam and he uses Hal’s voice clips and Silver’s animations.

I just hope he isn’t gonna be a pain to get…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Not this week.

I’m glad that they are finally adding The Mighty Eagle to the game, although, regardless of the name of this particular new character, I would prefer that they have Eagle play Jetfire and give him a plane body style that is designed (and functions) completely differently than the existing plane body styles that are currently in the game. I also want his vehicle mode to be based on the SR-71 Blackbird since that is the vehicle mode form that Jetfire had taken in the second Transformers movie.

Now on to the other part of this update. Does anyone know any details regarding the challenges, and the impending help with the Shockwave Spire that is coming?

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Aw man, I was kinda hoping he’d be this week. I’m feeling a bit blue now.

Edit: @jimmy-necessary The “help” is a “watch an ad to continue” feature.

Asen_77
    @asen

In daily tasks doesn’t have “ Thanks three buddies after event “. Only have “ Don’t thank One buddy after event “. This is new. Doesn’t remember to have a day till now without need to play at least three normal play on the maps and to thank three buddies.

Asen_77
    @asen

@jimmy-necessary Here is his vehicle/plane mode

A4EE9A3A-4291-402D-81D3-F9A9DC832872.jpeg

@asen   Thanks for the picture, but that is not what I meant. This is what I meant:

First of all, combine this —

Movie Jetfire

— with this —

Mighty Eagle

— minus the cane because Eagle is not that old.

And second of all, I need to see a 360 view of the new game character’s vehicle mode in order for me to know how well it compares with my idea.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

The spark run today had a “claim bonus” option to watch a video afterwards.   Warning:  watching the video *reduced* my sparks total from 2012 to 2007!

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Also they have added a video option to continue in shockwave’s spire.  I accidentally didn’t try it today (wasn’t thinking fast enough to stop muscle memory I guess).  I wonder if it has a glitch like the spark run glitch I noted above.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Watching the spark run video adds 5% promotion but it seems to cost 5 sparks. So it useful only when you are very near some segment limit.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

For some reason I wasn’t offered a video after the Spark Run today.

I was offered a video yesterday, but didn’t activate it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

I didn’t get “Thank 3 Buddies” today either.

Looks like they may have replaced it with “Start a Spark Run”.

Asen_77
    @asen

Probably. I also doesn’t see it today. That is totally stop us playing on the field.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

I have both “Start a Spark Run” and “Thanks 3 Buddies” today, so they didn’t replace it. It’s probably just luck of the draw.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Also didn’t get a video option after spark run today.  I did make use of the video option in the spire today.  That is a useful change.  You only get one, the second time you hit a pig it’s 10 gems as usual.

Asen_77
    @asen

I also didn’t have video option after spark run. If I have opportunity could get to more sparks from this run

CD150A2C-2E50-4A85-A3C2-24C24767F07B.jpeg

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Me neither. Though I have had the “Start A Spark Run” mission plenty of times before.

Asen_77
    @asen

New Character Name is Alpha Trion.

@asen   I didn’t see this post at the time that you posted it, otherwise I would have replied to it sooner, and I’m only seeing it now because I’m trying to clear out old tabs from my web browser.

Anyway, how did you get such a high score in the Spark Run while only using Blaster to complete the run?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1 41.1.0

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.