New update 1.39.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.39.0

• The new update 1.39.0 (for android) is available now.

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***

/NEW CHARACTER! “Ironhide reporting for duty!”

/NEW ACCESSORIES! “You have my axe, sword, cannon and gun”.

/OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance complete.

/SEASONAL! It’s the year of the pig!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

No apparent issues on Android, except for the Gold Crate splash screen. Promotions still capped at 210%. Haven’t done a spark run yet. He’s part of the Pure Warriors

Ironhide Gold Crates.png

Ironhide Pure Warriors.png

moi
    @moifirst

Now just wait for an offer to buy him with gems.

moi
    @moifirst

R/E has also changed the picture for the shortcut
    new shortcut logo.jpg
    The winter OP has changed to a Chinese OP, probably because of the start of the Chinese New Year on February 5, 2019.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Today’s new event might be the new charachter!

rey
    @snowmonkey

Update messed up the game for my iPhone XS max. It’s severely letterboxed, sides, top and bottom, like they pushed the version for a tiny phone to my big phone.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen what type is his weapon? Like Hound’s / Ratchet?

Asen_77
    @asen

Yes. Same fires from him and like on the picture three lines, and some times lines are like X. Couldn’t catch them on picture. Tomorrow will be on the event. Already is on Gold Crates.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Is there a way to revert, if it’s screwed up? Doing updates/upgrades always makes me nervous that it’ll screw things up.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Hmmm I see the update is available on playstore but it won’t update… Tried it several times  manually but keep getting error code 940. Same goes for an update of angry birds 2. All my other apps update… Have enough space available so there something wrong with the update. Running on Android 9, phone is few months old. So Rovio please fix this. All updates before went well..

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Grrrrrrrrrrrr no new event because of the update error… This sucks!!!!

smoot
    @smoot

I can’t update either and I’m getting the same error code 940.  I use an Amazon Fire, but with the mod so it can access the normal Google Playstore. In the two years or so I’ve had the Fire I’ve never had this problem before with a hard update.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@deindiaan

Odd, I have an old tablet, which had one of the previous versions on it. So I updated it (around the time of my previous post), and it updated ok. I just tried to update my main tablet, and it failed.

Wonder why.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@vabeachguy

I have an old tablet as well. . Tried to download the game on it few mins ago… But can’t even download it on that device. Guess they have a big issue because angry birds 2 is having the same problem. Sure hope this is not a event were some of my high promoted bots are in….only have a few.

tek
    @teknovice

i have the error code on my phone but its currently updating on my firepad (hd8) but I’m updating through the amazon apps store, not the google play store.

indead
    @indead

I deleted the game to empty the cache and reinstall, but now the Goggle play wont allow me to download, it says my device is not compatible

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@indead

That’s why I’m not going to try that option… At least I can play for daily challenge.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I deleted the game from my old tablet (I don’t play it on there so it doesn’t matter), and attempted to download it again, and it failed to download. So there’s an issue somewhere, maybe with the Google Play Store?

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Where is the new event?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@cloudguy

Did you update to 1.39.0?

smoot
    @smoot

Like I said I use a Amazon Fire tablet so I have the Google Play Store and the Amazon App Store. When I try the update in the Google Play Store I get the error. After seeing some of the other posts I tried the Amazon App store and the game downloaded right away. So the problem must be with Google. I’m just a little wary of having two different versions downloaded on the same device.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Mine just updated, so whatever the problem was, it’s now resolved. At least for me it was.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Yessss they fixed it.. Both games got the update now :))))

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.39.0

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.