New update 1.2.3 for IOS

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update 1.2.3 for IOS

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • Elespejo
    @espejo123

@tigerussell I`am played with his in the gold league. In that league, he called “Did-I-do-that”, so he changes his name constantly. He finished first with 770 000 arena points, and I, with 77 770 arena points in the 3º place, so I went to platinum league. I found the same player in the diamond league.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@espejo123 — I have no doubt he is cocky about the way he manipulates Rovio’s servers via his account and the arena scoreboards. My only hope is that he puts his knowledge to good use in other ways.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

I guess this isn’t out for Android yet… Since I play on both iOS and Android, I can’t update until it’s there for both.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@toothgnasher — I downloaded the update from the play store yesterday. I Don’t see what they fixed anyway. None of the bugs I was complaining about seem to be gone. I wonder if anyone is willing to try the protection emblem bug to see if they fixed that one?

Viking
    @viking

I noticed that my vitality bonus stopped working after updating yesterday on Android. So now my Rage Block and Vitality 20% bonus is a no go. Have to use emblems with less hearts to activate bonuses. :(

If they need testers, they should allow focus groups. I would be happy to try something out beforehand. I keep losing to opponents that get all the bonuses and my bonuses don’t work. :(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@viking I got the blessed idol headpiece this morning it doesn’t work. It also doesn’t work for the opponents anymore. My sinister set has stopped working.

@tigerussell
    which is the protection emblem and what was the bug. If I have it I will try.

I play on iPad.

druid
    @druid

the idol set items had worked for a few days, and now they are not working again.
    plus one: it seems that my phoenix set (chuck’s set item) is not working too. does anybody have the same problem?

I just smile when I see a bugfix that creates new bugs (or reset old bugs that had been corrected since that.

-d-

WagnerBrito
    @wagnerbrito

I don’t know why ABE just logout facebook account and don’t log anymore on update 1.2.3 for IOS =(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update 1.2.3 for IOS

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.