New to the Nest – question about levels (Resolved)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum New to the Nest – question about levels (Resolved)

• I am using a Samsung Galaxy and have Angry Birds Rio. I saw on a post how to unlock the Hidden Harbor but don’t know how you unlock levels like Smuggler’s Cove, etc. Is this only unlocked if you use the Eagle?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Sorry, I don’t understand. What’s Smuggler’s Cove? Can you post a screenshot?

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

It is Smuggler’s Den and Smuggler’s Plane – sorry!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mooeyg — The first level of Smuggler’s Den should be open when you start the game. It sounds like you haven’t played the game at all? You have to complete each level or use the Mighty Eagle to complete it to proceed to the next level.

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

It was not available when I started the game. I downloaded it to my Galaxy and had the Playground, Timber Tumbler, Blossom River, High Dive, and Rocket Rumble available. I saw a message in the forum or on a walkthrough and was able to unlock Hidden Harbor – but that was it. It is as if only half the game was downloaded.

Is there anything I can do about that? I take it from the response that these extra levels – like Market Mayhem and Airfield Chase should have downloaded as part of the Rio version.

Yes, I have played the game. I cleared all the levels that I was given, then went back and now I am systematically working toward 3 stars. I also found and collected all the golden treasures associated with the levels I was able to access I (like the gears, rockets, etc.). I have also achieved the 30, 40 and 50 coin bonus levels in the levels I have. I just don’t have those other levels and would like to, naturally.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mooeyg — Send a support request to Rovio, with screenshots if possible.

Mp127
    @mp127

@mooeyg It may sounds dumb, but do you aren’t available to switch Rio/Rio2 button in menu?

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

OK – I’ll try to do that. Thanks!

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

Actually, I see the double button choice at the bottom of the screen, but the Rio choice is grayed out. Only Rio 2 is active. When I was shown the option of downloading Rio onto the Galaxy, I don’t remember being given a choice of Rio or Rio 2, honestly. But I would still think that if I go to the 3-star walkthrough forum and see the levels I HAVE next to the ones I DON’T, I should have access to the other levels mentioned in whatever I downloaded. That seems logical, Anyway, I have been asked to provide a screenshot and I will try to do that. I say it that way because I know a good bit about computers, but other technology leaves me kinda stupid. I know how to do a screenshot, and I have email on my Galaxy. I just have to figure out how to attach it and send. Galaxy has no USB port, so I can’t download anything to my laptop or desktop.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Click on Rio at the bottom of the page. Smuggler’s Den will be unlocked.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum New to the Nest – question about levels (Resolved)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘New to the Nest – question about levels (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.