New Star Cup..Why break something that was not broken?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum New Star Cup..Why break something that was not broken?

• I am sure many people noticed that Star Cup went away for awhile. The new version may finally wean me off of Angry Birds after 10 years of playing. This new one off tournament replacing 3 – 3 play tournaments is an improvement? I do not think so….Your thoughts???

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • tempestJCM
    @18stars

I feel I’m in the same boat as you.  Fortunately, Star Cup is back down again while they try to figure out what to do about the matchmaking system.  It’s apparent the developers didn’t really think everything through.

I’ve been playing Friends since 2014, and I have wondered more and more in recent weeks why I continue to play this game.  I’ve been playing AB POP! much more in recent months.

Suske
    @suske

Well honestly, I think it is ok but the previous one was kind of better. I personally don’t enjoy it that much but I keep playing it on a daily basis because of the chance to get some powerups or birdcoins.

I have been playing AB Friends since 2012 and I currently don’t have any plans on leaving it even though I have been playing and enjoying AB Epic more.

To sum it up, I personally find the new version of Star Cup not that fun but alright.

sasilik
    @sasilik

I played one round when it came available and I guess there were not many players then because it was quite easy to achieve level where you did not lose stars without using powerups. Next one was harder because people are using powerups more and to win you also must use powerups. And it takes quite much time to achieve level where you don’t stars, hours. I guess I will not play any more star cup after this one.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum New Star Cup..Why break something that was not broken?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.