New soft update… Expect new event later in the week….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New soft update… Expect new event later in the week….

• Just got home…soft push of 1.25.6.6 on the Android…. Assuming new event later this week…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The soft update was probably for the wheeljack bundle

ED209
    @ed209

No soft update here, still on 1.25.4.6 and I’m on iOS

sheepybach
    @paul13

Just seen the soft update BUT sadly they not fixed any of the outstanding issues

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Was hoping it got rid of that stupid goldfish promo, but no such luck.

Phillips
    @phillips

I liked it when it gave 24 hours notice of a new event rather than sitting around guessing when the next event will start. Should start either after the token exchange closes or provide 24 hours notice. The not knowing makes it hard to level up bots as you don’t know when you may need them.

jgo95
    @jgo95

@phillips – I agree, early notice would be nice especially when upgrading to levels 11-15. I could shorten the time with gems but I choose to save them for the token exchange. At least you can cancel an upgrade and it will return all the materials.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Either I’ve hit the worst stretch of luck ever winning gems from missions… or the latest update has nerfed the gem output of missions.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I was thinking the same as just completed a 24hr mission where I had 3 blue chips and 3 red chips and the other 3 slots had 1 gem in each wow unreal

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New soft update… Expect new event later in the week….

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.