New Popeye theme

• This is February 1st and day three since the new Popeye themed game has appeared on my app. It does not load. The music is there but the game loads to about one tenth of the loading bar and then stops. Anyway to fix this anyone?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • aub4life
    @aub4life

I have the same problem on my iPad and iPhone.

LorensD1
    @lorensd1

Same with me, i-phone and i-pad. I have an older i-pad that I don’t connect to FB and use a different user name. It DOES work with Popeye. Does it have something to do with FB? This app connects to the cloud so if I delete it and re-install you get the same thing. Now what??  Just wait?

aub4life
    @aub4life

I have a newer iPad – it is not connected to FB.  Although I have AB Friends on my iPhone, I never play it.  I have tried everything I found on the web to no avail.  Very frustrating.

bill
    @bill-l

Ya’ll ain’t gonna like this!

PLEASE NOTE> IF YOUR PROGRESS IS ON YOUR MACHINE DO NOT DO THIS!!

Go to Facebook, Settings&Privacy>Settings>Apps and Websites (on the right side)

REMOVE AB FRIENDS from that list there.

IPAD> DELETE the AB Friends app.

shut your device down and restart it

Reinstall the game. And OPEN the app

I should ask you to login with FACEBOOK, than make you jump through the hoops of allowing Facebook to ‘connect’ to AB Friends.

Answer YES, let the app track you (or you will lose your friends list).

This worked  for me.

GOOD LUCK

LorensD1
    @lorensd1

Bill, will this process save all of your coins and Slings and other stuff? I sure wouldn’t want to start over as I had to do once before. I wonder if just waiting for the next “upgrade” would fix this.

LorensD1
    @lorensd1

Hey guys the problem was just fixed by ROVIO. You get five free power ups as well. Check it out!!!!

aub4life
    @aub4life

Still not working for me.

LorensD1
    @lorensd1

Hang in there AUB I think it will eventually.  Both of my devices did. Now there is a new spin the wheel thing as well where you can gamble 50 coins to maybe get a power up as well.

aub4life
    @aub4life

Thanks, LorensD1.  Tomorrow being Thursday, I’m hoping the next game will update.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.