new pirates event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum new pirates event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I’m pretty sure most of you know it already, but expect the prizes on the final wheel to be 1,500 mastery (for all of them), and 6 stamina drink prizes. It was that in the 1st event and also for minor events like these. Just remember that you probably won’t get 6,000 mastery when you spin the wheel at the end of the event. :P If you hit the big prize, Easy gives you 250 pts, Medium 500 and Hard 750. Also, it lasted only 3 days, so do make sure to grind enough!

firedragon
    @mingkee27

The prize doesn’t matter to me anymore because all birds are maxed out (45/10 with latest set items) though 1500 snoutings helps me to buy ingredient for potions or cakes.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@mingkee27 If your only goal is snoutlings your time will almost certainly be better spent playing SRC than playing event battles.

Bossk
    @henjovr

One reason to play this event is to get the achievement.

Anonymous

True but you would only need to play one battle before it ends. That way you participated.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Well the event has started and as predicted, it is exactly the same as the very first event that was held.

All battles are 1 wave.

Most of the pigs are immune to effects so be sure to use hard-hitting birds as special effects are worthless.

Main prize is 2,500 on all birds

HarleyM
    @harleym

Please note that the highest energy battle you can always 3-star is most efficient for points, even if you reuse every stamina drink and never reroll. If your goal is to farm drinks then lower battles are, of course, better.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

You should carry Tricksters or Captain to dispel the positive effect on enemies.

HarleyM
    @harleym

I found that with sea dog, Paladin (spies for 5 energy), and wizard (lightning bird for 7 energy) I was able to beat every level without taking damage. I used multi attack set weapons.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@harleym I’m using a similar combination. Always bringing Wiz with Twin Lightning and Spies with BEEP BEEP and switching between Paladin with Dragon (7 Energy) and Sea Dog with RPS (5 Energy). Takes 2 rounds tops if not multi attacks happened.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

My combo:
    Paladin with Dragon set
    Seadog or Captain with Sugar Rush set
    Wizard with Twin Lightning set
    Tricksters with Beep set
    Tip: you must kill Adventurer first to prevent using counterattack, but, in the 5 cans battle, you can remove using dispel from either Captain or Tricksters.

Jim151
    @jim151

I have only one class not at mastery 10 (Skulkers, a recent purchase). I purposely held off buying the last 10,000 mastery at the dojo as I thought it better earn it in the event. Turns out, I’m better off getting 1500 snoutlings than 5,000 mastery, as the snoutlings will buy me the whole 10,000. So I should probably just buy the last 10,000 now and collect the coins at the end.

aquafire
    @aquafire

I think I have a cheater on my board. He/she was at first place with 8,200pts a couple hours ago. Now they’re at over 30,000!!

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I have one at 30k as well and I’m at 2nd with 8k. I was like “dude, it’s only the first day… why waste all the stamina drinks and FP ya have stored up? prize is like only 2,500?!” Idiot.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I am playing with both my main game (level 45) and my level 18 game. There is one player who is on both of my leaderboards and has a score of 30,875. It is annoying that this is the only player common to both of my boards. This player has a Diamond frame and goes by the player name of “GG”. They had a regular score this morning, but they must have wasted a heap of stamina drinks to get where they are – ahead by 25,000.

Just a fool? Perhaps they’re off on a holiday and can’t play for the rest of the event?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Funny I have “GG” on my board with 30k as well. Are we on the same board?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

It seems that this “GG” is on a few leaderboards.

The player names I use are ABN_KerrAvon and ABN_RojBlake. I don’t see your name on either of my leaderboards or anyone with a score around 8,000.

I understand we all have our own leaderboards for the events. They are not fully synchronous as they are for the Arena. i.e. you may not be on the leaderboard of the other players who are on your leaderboard (I hope that makes sense).

aquafire
    @aquafire

Yup, that GG guy is the one on my board too. Wow, this event isn’t worth that much to be wasting so many stamina drinks over!

firedragon
    @mingkee27

null
    Everybody encounters the same thing, doesn’t it?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Anyone finds it ironic that a player with the name GG (Git Gud) is either cheating or using a massive amount of potions to get ahead instead of playing normally?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@angryjohnny Is he on your board as well? It would be interesting to know.

How can this player be on so many leaderboards?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kerravon No he/she is not on my board. For what I can tell everybody on my board plays normally. The number 1 spot has a little over 5000 points right now which is very doable by just playing the event.

Anonymous

@kerravon This GG guy appears to only be in Diamond League boards. I noticed that from everybody’s pictures with GG not having a rankup sign in the 1st 2nd and 3rd place positions

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@partshade These leaderboards are from the Pirates Event, not the arena.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

He’s on my board too! I thought the same thing. Wow, if you want those 200 extra snoutlings that bad, you can have them. :-)

Cheater.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum new pirates event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.