new levels

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum new levels

• Still no new levels , anybody any info ? the last level i beat was 580 somebody told me was suppose to get new levels every 2 weeks but i assure you i have no gotten any new levels in several weeks. just trying to figure out if i need to abondon this game or not. I really like it but if you cant keep new levels coming well then. I dont know if it matters or not but i do all my gaming on my Iphone not a computer.

Thanks in advance for help

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@douglass You seem to be confused. Levels 561-580 appeared on May 5, which was 10 days ago. I repeat, 10 days ago. 10 days do not equal 2 weeks. More levels will come next Thursday, which is May 19.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Like Red said, the last 20 levels were less than two weeks ago. There should be more this Thursday. Try the Daily Challenge and Arena if you are bored.

Superdoug55
    @douglass

so after the 19th the next 20 level will come in 2 weeks? well about 4 weeks back i got a update and it was 80 levels 500 thru 580 all in one shot. Im not sure if this was a mistake or it happen to anyone else but im thinking thats why im so cunfused.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum new levels

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.