New island is finally here!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New island is finally here!

• A new island has finally been discovered! It’s desert island, filled with sand, pyramids, sphinxes and an oasis! It’s also the same size as snow island. It took a while, but we can finally move forward!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I can’t believe, MAX lv. is still Lv.30, what they are thinking? ¬¬”

firedragon
    @mingkee27

This
    null
    You also see the new ship and Squid Hat for Stella.

tantan
    @tantan

And the new island has themed new desert gear of B level. Does Rovio really think that those who’s made it to the 9th island will need B equipment?

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

And pigs keep getting stronger and stronger, and we can’t level up to keep up, I already lost a couple of times in previous island (never before), and things will get worse for now on, that’s not fair. :/

@tantan
    That’s insane but sometimes I can see players with birds lv. 30 with only B equipment, sometimes even with some C equipment, lol

Oh, and the missions is getting tough, were we get all shoes but still have the mission to do.

Pastakirby7
    @pastakirby7

I should consider myself lucky that I have treasure boat with UFO mast and Shimmering bow (all 3 stars!)
    I wish they increased the level cap to 35 though.
    About missions, 9-2 has win 10 battles with birds in angry mode.
    I hope I can handle all the piggies.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

9-3 is Win 10 Battles with Red (not in a win streak), 9-4 is sabotaging the enemy 30 times, both easy tasks in my opinion, watch out for 9-3 Challenge, it’d that Recruit Pig on a Submarine that brings pigs tiles, that’s annoying as f….

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New island is finally here!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.