New Glitch?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Glitch?

• I just played TOF and amazingly I picked a pig inflator and ME spell, but they were both counted as Duck spells. I think this happened the last few days, but I didn’t notice it until today. How does this even happen. I get plenty of ducks and chilis from the free chests. I dont need my other better spell rewards being changed into them too. :(

I sent a ticket to rovio so hopefully this gets fixed soon… Anyone else having this happen? My version is 2.24.1(5407)

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

Yes this is a glitch since the last update. Whatever spell you get first, all the others turn to that spell. If you get an eagle first, you’re lucky.

SB311
    @sb311

That would be nice, but I rarely get anything but a duck for my first spell that’s why I noticed I didn’t get a ME spell because it is so rare for me in the TOF. I mainly get feathers, apples or piggies. :/

Buster
    @doulgas

Figures. I made it past level 30 today and got 5 ME spells on one card. When I checked my totals later they were all ducks.

SB311
    @sb311

@doulgas, sorry that happened. You should send a message to them. This isn’t right.

Swine flu
    @swineflu

And as per usual rovio doesnt care. I have lost 16 mebc spells since the glitches.  They dont care and will do nothing to fix it. As they told me im not really losing anything.  So dumb

Joe B.
    @joeb

Anyone else get hit with a “glitch” shutting the game off just after finishing MEBC and receiving score? I also felt I had a pretty decent run…of course.</p>
    Upon reentering MEBC, my score is a ”0” and somehow 23 points are displayed so I suspect it only recorded a partial score. So if I want to continue with my typical score I have to pay 60 gems to play again…this is unacceptable for a game that demands virtual money to play, and for some costing real $ with this lack of quality control.</p>

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@joeb, not quite the same. Not shutting down after MEBC, but I’ve had twice my MEBC score zeroed and got no coins, despite those being good runs for me. The game requiring to play for new attempt pretty much tells you it has the “knowledge” of earlier game, but Rovio is full of incomprehensive excuses, as usual.

Of course, I’ve had game crashed a few times while in the middle of MEBC, too. Needless to say, the game counts that as a “valid try” and wants player to pay to try again…

Edit: I just had MEBC score zeroed and still somehow earned some points. Way less than correct amount, but still some. So… this “zero score” bug can manifest (at least) in two ways. You either get some points… or none.

SB311
    @sb311

I can’t be completely sure, but I think I’m recieving double spells when I pick the cards with three spells in rare chests.

I picked the three ducks card, but when I looked at my spells, I had six. I don’t believe I had any ducks before that so… I think it happened when I picked chilies too.

I say great since they have ripped me off in the TOF for the last 3-4 days and still haven’t replied to my ticket.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Hope they fix this glitch, very annoying.

SB311
    @sb311

I picked an ME spell first today and ended up with 10 mighty eagle spells. I don’t think I have had that many at one time before now. :)

Buster
    @doulgas

Congratulations. I made it to 45th floor and got 28 ducks. Gee thanks.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@doulgas, at least you had something!

On main account I made it to 3rd floor before ending at second pig.

On FTP account I used video option for passing second pig… only to get immediately 3rd pig, ending my run right there.

Do I win the contest of most amazing rewards and get new one now? Two invisible feathers, you say? Thanks… these will come handy some day when invisible bird is added! :D

GioelloBlu
    @gioelloblu

Rovio doesn’t care. They will probably ban those of you who got lucky and had all of your spells turn into ME.  I’d stop playing TOF.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Glitch?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.