New gem farming strategy? (Redirect)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New gem farming strategy? (Redirect)

• Does anyone have a viable gem farming strategy that makes optimal use of high yield recipes and the lowered silo capacity?

My regular recipe chains (one recipe being AC+BP+SR) to get either 35gems or 3SR aren’t really effective anymore since i run out of materials pretty fast.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

If you look on page two of the “Level 15 Storage becomes Level 1” thread you’ll see that this was some sort of glitch that android users are having but should be corrected now, albeit with less materials. I’m not sure how it was corrected as I’m on iOS.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I’m pretty sure now that it was no glitch, but an intentional change.

I am following that thread and nothing so far points to a revert to the larger silo capacity.
    Yes, yesterday there was 1 moment for me too when my capacity was larger again, but the next time I logged in: low new capacity.

So, assuming this change is permanent (and for iOS incoming too): any ideas for strategies?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

This is already sufficiently discussed in the other forum. I think redirecting this thread there is enough: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/level-15-storage-suddenly-becomes-level-1/

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New gem farming strategy? (Redirect)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New gem farming strategy? (Redirect)’ is closed to new replies.