New Event – Yes Sarge!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Yes Sarge!

• A new event has started! The main prize is Hound.

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon. BTW, “Eggcellent” means that Eggbot is in. So, this is an eggcellent event to collect lots of coins (especially if Goldbrick enerconicon is used).

The event banner for Yes Sarge!

The bonus squad is Target: 2006, consisting of Galvatron, Ultra Magnus, Jazz and Hound.

All these TFs are also in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I’m wondering if the goldbrick energonicon works on eggbot? Tried it but didn’t get much more coins. Which bot is best to use on eggbot? Blaster only extracts few coins, hound can get more but you have to keep shooting.

moi
    @moifirst

Another surprise in this Event is the presence of health boxes, which restore the bot’s health. [I tell this because otherwise you never would have guessed ;) ]
    They carry an ECG-symbol.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@deindiaan, I have found that some TFs with incendiary rounds can set the eggbot on fire which gives continuous coins.  Been a long time since I have done it though.  I remember it working with epic optimus.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@fortressmaximus

Remember that to, but just did a run with blaster and I even killed the eggbot haha. Saw that he left 1 Cristal as well. Amount of coins was only 4.4k. I’ll try a few more runs with blaster

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Slipstream kills the eggbot really quickly.  With goldbrick I’ve been averaging about 20k coins +1 gem per run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Yes Sarge!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.