New Event – Ultimate Megatron

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Ultimate Megatron

• Another new event is here .

It has one bot and makes use of energonicons.

ultimate megatron event.jpg

The bonus squad is Variant Versions, consisting of Ultimate Megatron, Ultimate Optimus Prime, Goldbite  Grimlock and High Octane Bumblebee..

These bots together with Energon Megatron are also in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Only Deceptihogs (with the exception of the three Autobirds from the bonus squad) can be used in this event.

cuxdavide
    @davide

goldbite grimlock is good against wmt and unicron?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Elite pigs are back. And Goldbite Grimlock can’t kill the grey elite pig.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Did Ultimate Megatron’s acid rounds get NERFed again?

Seems like the only things they’re capable of “melting” now are the TNT blocks.

Pako
    @pako

Funny, Goldbite Grimlock can send Unicron back to its maker but can’t even damage a grey elite flying pig. The ones on top of structures just die when they hit the ground… so, the ground beats Goldbite’s weapon.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@pako I noticed that same thing today. LOL.

Phillips
    @phillips

@optimuspig
    I was thinking the same thing. Acid Rounds seem to have zero affect on stone blocks. Stone blocks only get destroyed by a direct hit. Used to take a few shots to destroy a stone block structure but not 1 shot per block.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

The people who run this game must really hate ultimate megatron for some reason.   I think his defense has been weakened again as well as his firepower.   It used to take effort to get him killed; yesterday he died even with a +75% defense accessory.   I guess as much as anything,  that illustrates how useless accessories are,  and by extension the entire loot box system in this game, since they are 90% useless accessory upgrades.  Why grind for hours a day for useless hats or meaningless stat buffs?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@phillips @fortressmaximus

Yes, UM has become unbelievably weak.

In particular, the “elite” pigs are very good at causing damage to him.

The healing pig won’t die from hits, only by being crashed into the ground.

I’ve been feeling some of the invisible “thump” damage again, as well.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Ultimate MegaNerf

loot box box system is nothing but a joke, overpowering the bot also seems suspect

The only options left are to purchase the latest, greatest,  newest,  soon to be nerfed bots

cuxdavide
    @davide

thats funny… i use ultimate optimus prime… at level 6 he can destroy blue elite pigs with overpower energonomicon… i upgrade at level 7 and now HE CAN’T!!!!!!! i upgrade for have less power?????????????

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Anyone else not getting any sharktihogs in beach runs? Not that it matters because even without them I’m still averaging higher scores on beach runs than cobalt runs.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Seeing a few, not a lot.

A lot of the time they’re hiding in the far distance so it’s difficult to spot them popping up if your screen is small.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig No, I’m on a tablet so no problem seeing. There just aren’t any there to see. Probably because I’m still using an old version of the app (and happily using it since I have a UMegatron that hasn’t been nerfed yet).

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@sntrooper

Had those runs without shartihogs on the beach as well… Sometimes they even score more then those with shartihogs!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The tank of my Ultimate Megatron’s Flail has run out of acid. Any idea where I can get a refill @lewie4?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Stone block day really underscores how weak and pathetic UM’s weapon is.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I tried switching the Flail (with [non–existing?] acid damage) to the Dark Star Saber (with 25% damage) and it seemed to be even worse!?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Ultimate Megatron

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.