New Event – The Misfits

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – The Misfits

• Another new event is here.
    This time one without an exclamation mark!
    Also still without a new bot.

misfits-event.jpg
    This event uses one bot, but no energonicons.
    The bonus squad is Variant Versions, which consists of Ultimate Megatron, Ultimate Optimus Prime, Goldbite Grimlock and High Octane Bumblebee.

These bots together with Nemesis Prime are also  in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Also present in this event are tough blocks (the black ones) which are harder to destroy and blue EMP(?) crates.
    Nevertheless an event which I consider as an in between event where I won’t spend much time on.

Geli
    @geli

Looking to get enough tokens for an OP of one bot and max spark.  Should be a low pressure event.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

What the best decision beside get the bots? Beside nemesis prime, all bots are locked and need to get from piggy island first…

Maybe like crate or… Some sparks?

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

It’s SAQ for me (Sparks and quit). I’m not even going to bother going for the gold crates.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

These black blocks suck when you play with gold grimlock. Will play the event but not going to put too much effort in it as well.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

@Andrew, so you just play for some sparks if you dont get any bot get unlocked beside nemesis prime?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@deindiaan The black tough blocks are hard to break for Ultimate Megatron too. I think it takes (at least) three hits to break them and acid (Flail accessory) isn’t helping much.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – The Misfits

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.