New Event – The Chosen One!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – The Chosen One!

• As a temporary replacement of @grimlockdown who is a day awol , I can say that a new event has started.
    It’s called The Chosen One! with Elita One as the “top prize” (, whatever that means).
    Unfortunately the new bot Flamewar is not available yet.

This event uses one bot and no energonicon.

the chosen one.jpg

The bonus squad is Femme Fatale, consisting of Elita One, Strongarm, Nautica and Novastar.
    All these bots are also in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun!

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

First run got Unicron. 5th run – Unicron again! Nice.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Thanks @moifirst for filling in for me.

I noticed that this event includes elite pigs.

ABT
    @abt

Green crown Nautica should be easy coasting for this event.

Any suggestion of a 2nd TF to promote in this squad for Spark Run? Elita One, Strongarm, and Novastar all seems meh…

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@abt Strongarm – least meh of the rest of the squad

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Today it was like playing the spark run. Mortar walkers are super hard to bring down and large killer groups of flying pigs bringing insta death.

im not going to spend 45+gems just to complete an event run !

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@tobyjug

Are you playing with nautica? Didn’t have any problems nocking out wmt or flying pigs with her emp!

moi
    @moifirst

@craftymitts Actually I preferred your rant on this event, before editing it to a simple
    pffft. (But I guess that’s a personal thing and I can imagine that you’ve edited it.)

CraftyMitts
    @craftymitts

Bye Nautica…it’s been a slice…COUGH…!!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I was able to get 12,000 tokens and overpower green crown Nautica to level 20. This should mean it’s possible to get 10,000 tokens in the next event using red crown Slipstream and thus unlock Flamewar without gems – or the 5,000 gem offer.

CraftyMitts
    @craftymitts

pfftt redux pffttt

CraftyMitts
    @craftymitts

@moifirst Ok well why didn’t you post something while the comment was up…btw it wasn’t a ‘rant’…a rant denotes an emotional outburst/with no thought…I think before I post and an ‘event’ that gives points of 200-300 in a round (after flattening everything)…no matter how large of promotion…isn’t that much fun to me…and it is about entertainment right? Anyway, ‘pfffttt’ seemed apropos…pfffttt…

CraftyMitts
    @craftymitts

re: ‘Daily Quests’…having to pay 500,000 coins a week to open 5 crates daily isn’t exactly a ‘quest’ now is it…. pffftttt….

moi
    @moifirst

@craftymitts To answer your first question: I didn’t post  anything while your original post was up, but only after you’ve edited it, because this change was quite surprising and I wondered why you did this.
    Btw, I used the term “rant” because in my opinion the first post seemed to be posted out of some frustration. But because that post no longer exists, I can’t judge that anymore.

CraftyMitts
    @craftymitts

May the gems be with you…:P

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – The Chosen One!

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.