New Event – That’s Classic

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – That’s Classic

• A new event has started! The top prize is Classic Bumblebee.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special feature(s): Halloween theme and (edit:) only Autobirds can be selected for runs.

The event banner for That’s Classic

The bonus squad is The Iconic Transformers, consisting of Nemesis Prime, Epic Optimus, Energon Bumblebee and Classic Bumblebee.

All these TFs are also in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Another single bot event, will there be any two bot events??? Luckily does squad has some strong tf to play with.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Really incredible, one TF event again! Anyone counting, how many months?!! in the row we playing events just with one TF? Next event will be for one TF again for sure, because it’s time for Prime pass squad.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The previous two TF event was probably this (New Event – Such Heroic Nonsense!) 7 weeks ago.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown thank you.

Two months in the row! we playing events just with one TF … WTH is going on?

Poncho
    @poncho

The bonuses are suddenly gone.  I’d been playing with Nemesis Prime.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Just came across an issue where it’s not counting my Sparks and Squad Bonus points for Nemesis Prime. (It’s not adding the multiplier)

Am I the only one?

Edit: Apparently not.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Same problem here. It think the time change screwed things up. After the time change, the event day should have ended at 6PM, but showed that it would end at 10PM.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Not only is it not adding the multiplier, but it’s not adding the promotion bonus. All of my bots aren’t available either.

Poncho
    @poncho

I wondered about the time change, too, but this is hardly the first time we’ve changed the clocks.  It’s amazing how R/E can take something that’s working perfectly well, and wreck it.

otter
    @otter

Same here…… I guess the “rocket scientist” at r/e took the week off and forgot about the person’s that support their pay checks….

Kd
    @kdmezzo

Classic Bumblebee and Nemisis Prime are no longer available as bots to play. Fargon Iceholes.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Looked through posts from last year and it happened then as well, but it was during token exchange. I guess it’s one of those things that they’re not concerned about since it only happens once a year.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Well, it’s after 10PM and the event day is over. The new day the bonus is back, but it will again end at 10PM tomorrow instead of 6PM.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Haven’t had any problems playing event with the European time switch from last week.

CraftyMitts
    @craftymitts

These ‘ANGRY BIRDS’ were on my fence this morning…WOW!!! It looks like R/E customer service! Better late than never! They ate alot of seed. I guess they are flying to your home next! PS…the angry red bird (prolly  @exientgreg ) likes ‘oats & honey’ trail bars w/cranberries…fyi.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

🤣🤣🤣

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – That’s Classic

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.