New Event – Soundblaster

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Soundblaster

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is Scorponok.

This event uses one TF and no energonicon.

Special feature(s): Elite pigs, stone blocks only

The event banner for Soundblaster

The bonus squad is Instruments of Destruction, consisting of Soundwave, Soundblaster and Blaster.

These three TFs from Instruments of Destruction, Scorponok and Blurr are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • John
    @john12345

In actually going pretty good got stone blocks for today’s target so I can get a load of points

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown

Special feature(s): Elite pigs, stone blocks only

Not all blocks are stone blocks. It seems that some of the right-angle triangle blocks are still glass (or ice). Probably an oversight by the devs.

ABT
    @abt

@john12345 Sorry to disappoint you, but day 3 is Sharktihog day. Prepare for low-scoring runs in the same locations (Cobalt Valley and Beach) over and over again…

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@abt I think the ice blocks are just a fail–safe mechanism and in a world where R/E has a QA team we would not need the glass blocks.

There probably are some kind of interdependencies with the block colors and type in event runs and map runs and then also with daily quests (e.g. Destroy 100 ice blocks). So R/E have ended into situations where in all runs there are only stone blocks but still there is a daily quest item to destroy glass blocks. And to prevent these kind of situations in the future we now have a small number of ice blocks in this event.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

No any sharktihogs at beach again, during sharktihogs day. How many times same bug should be fixed to gone forever?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Indeed no sharktihogs on the beach, did they also  turn them into stone this event? 🙄🙄

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown The map nodes still have regular blocks (wood, glass/ice), so you can still complete the daily quests that way. But, it’s annoying that the event runs contribute almost nothing to those quests. (The same goes for collect 30 Energon quests if you are using a bonus -squad TF.)

John
    @john12345

Looks like I’ll be getting blaster tomorrow

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@abt Yes, during this event event run blocks and map run blocks are different but there has been times when they have been the same. And as I said this has led to impossible to finish daily quest.

John
    @john12345
    • Managed to get blaster from the event probably one of the hardest ones I’ve done in a while
    deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@john12345

A nice one John, blaster is one of the best tf’s👌💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

ABT
    @abt

@john12345 Congrats on unlocking Blaster. It’s my go-to TF most of the time.

@grimlockdown
    Yes, I remember some quests like that, where it’s impossible to complete because those blocks cannot be found! Have not seen that issue as much recently.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Soundblaster

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.