New Event – Skywarp

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Skywarp

• Here’s another new event. This time without the introduction of a new bot like in the previous one. It has two bots and uses an energonicon.

skywarp.jpg

The bonus squad is the Seekers, consisting of E.Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp and Starscream.
    These bots are also in the exchange with accessories.
    Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Strange things happened right from the start.
    When I’m looking at the list of today’s competition I see myself with the icon of Dead End.
    And I’m Dead Sure that I didn’t used him.
    Note: This is also impossible, because you can only select Minion Pigs to play.
    skywarp-scores.jpg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t have a single spark promoted TF available to play this event.

Break time!

Good luck to everyone else.

Emerald
    @emeraldab

Same. I hate these kind of events. Like, the minion pig characters are pretty weak imo.  I might try to get some instant upgrades & accessories, but that depends on if they make some good boosts. Any good accessory combos for Energon Starscream and Thundercracker? (The only event bots I have are Blaster, Blurr & Breakdown)

Asen_77
    @asen

With new levels of Spark Promotion to Gold Crown and smaller needed sparks, for every event that is on I promote some of the bot to Gold crown and play with him. For this time promote two bots and now playing with 840% from these two bots.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

@emeraldab I saw some gameplay videos, someone equipped an explosive rounds accessory for Thundercracker, it turned out to be very strong, because Thundercracker has quick firing with no reload.

cuxdavide
    @davide

agree, with explosive rounds they become very strong

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Is Skywarp or Starscream better? Or should I just go for 10 gold crates?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@mechanicpig45, skywarp and starscream are both terrible, unless you mean energon starscream–he is good with explosive rounds.  “Regular” starscream has an EMP effect weapon that literally cannot destroy anything.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

OMG, I just got Bluestreak, Ratchet and Energon Bumblebee in 10 Gold Crates!

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

That’s great luck!  Ratchet and E.Bumblebee are pretty good.

Klank75
    @klank75

I have started seeing sharktihogs popping up in strange places, like in the sand on the short beach sections of a rain forest Section of a spark run. Anyone else notice this?

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Yes, I noticed this too. Probably part of the new Blurr update.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Sharktihogs have been showing up in beach runs for a while now.

Klank75
    @klank75

I know they have been at the beach for a while. These have been showing up in sand, not the water.

Raizir
    @raizir

Why is my name bronze… isn’t that a Challenge Run thing?

…But I haven’t unlocked the Jungle nor the Challenge Run… so…

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@raizir

The color of your name the leaderbords is indeed a challenge run thing. Guess it’s a small bug that you see your name in bronze now without playing the challenge run. I’ve seen this as well in the beginning of the challenge run when I hadn’t unlocked it yet.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@raizir nice. Worse when I see my white name, which must be energon, but some white named players at 18-20 places in my list have energon color. And this changing almost every run. Last weeks not so often tbh.

Its show, how R/E can make from GREAT Idea (color names) comlete garbage for now.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

We hope to have fixed the name colour bug in the 1.48 update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Skywarp

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.