New Event – Safety First

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Safety First

• It is time for a new event!

This event uses two TFs and no energonicon. Unlike usually events involving Speedsters event runs are not speeded. But only Autobirds can be selected for event runs.

Safety First banner

The bonus squad is Speedsters, consisting of Sideswipe, Red Alert, Sunstreaker and Mirage.

All these TFs are also in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. Speedsters should also be the bonus squad in the new Spark Run 2.0.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Interesting! An all Autobird event for once. Can’t wait to try it out! Also, I realized the game is back to using the Deceptihogs Revenge artwork on the title screen.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Just hit 200 Tokens, and the next milestone is 200,000 points. For 250 tokens. On a low value/low appearance target day.

Pako
    @pako

I’d decided to spent the tokens on gold crates, boy, I am happy with my haul:

ABT
    @abt

@Pako Nice haul! No overpower, but almost (edit: over) 1000 gems!

Pako
    @pako

@abt, thanks! I could’ve overpowered any of the bots I’m using (and perhaps have better odds against unicron), but I went against that idea because I believe overpowering is most of the times overrated. I’ve got lucky today, it could’ve gone the other way around, nobody knows how it will play out next time.

ABT
    @abt

I only got 190 gems, but got 2 overpowers! I don’t feel as bad getting pigs now that they’re way more useful!

Pako
    @pako

That Ricochet overpower might be uselful in the future.

If you haven’t spent gems, those 190 are very welcome.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Last week I had over 10k tokens and forgot to cash them in on time.

oops.

hope I remember this time round. So much to make use of.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

My haul. I think I’d prefer the gems @pako got over the accessories.

Screenshot_2020-07-07-16-49-35.png

@tobyjug
    I’ve done that as well, a few times.

ABT
    @abt

@millforce2k I think i bought ALL of the accessories (using crystals) for all characters already so I think that’s why I don’t get accessories in my crates. I prefer gems or overpowers, so maybe a strategy to eliminate accessories from the reward pool is to buy them all up (you just need to unlock and leave them at lvl 1). This doesn’t mean you won’t end up w/ more coins or pigs, but you might have a better chance of something better.

@tobyjug
    Ouch on losing 10K tokens. I’ve done this a few times early on, but now I try to spend them as soon as possible. There were a few instances where I couldn’t get in the game or was out of town where I couldn’t connect, but now I try not to wait if possible.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Safety First

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.