New Event – Pretty Poison

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Pretty Poison

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is Starscream.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special features: Christmas theme, only Deceptihogs can be selected for event runs

The event banner for Pretty Poison

The bonus squad is The Seekers, consisting of Thundercracker, Energon Starscream, Skywarp and Starscream.

All these TFs are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • John
    @john12345

Accidentally pressed the wrong thing to buy with tokens I’ll have to wait a lot more longer to get starscream now

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

@john12345 bummer man.

anyone have a sneak at the bonus squad next week? I probs don’t have a bot for it, but thought i’d ask – probably whatever group cosmos is in? (reinforcements I think?)

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

ok, my dillemma with this event and I’m looking for sage advice.

I’m sitting at 6250 tokens, probably looking at 150 to 350 more plus around 3rd place today (not spending gems). so 6800 (short of a character). THAT SAID, I have 900 tokens unclaimed from the war pass (free) which _should_ get me there – do I use the tokens and get starscream, or do I use 5000 tokens and instant upgrade Thundercracker to level 13? OR do I see if next week’s new character is good enough to grind to?

1. Starscream this week

2. Upgrade Thundercracker

3. hold 900 tokens over to next week’s competition

Anyone bored and want to to evaluate? :D THANKS!

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Starscream isn’t that great. Great for missile day but not powerful enough for anything else. Thundercraker ok if levelled up. So either that or better to save them for next event.

moi
    @moifirst

I certainly wouldn’t choose for upgrading Thundercracker. This can always be done, provided that you have enough crystals. If you don’t have them, they can be earned after some playing,
    That leaves options 1 and 3. Personally I would choose Starscream, because I don’t know what next weeks will bring.

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

Perfect, I watched a couple of playthrough videos of SS and I wasn’t terribly impressed. Thundercracker is my go-to for Spark Runs and has the highest rank right now, so if he’s allowed in the next event, he’ll still be my bot. I’ll upgrade him! Thanks.

John
    @john12345

The next event is Novastorm I believe but since she is not available in gold crates yet maybe the event after next event and in between that event she can be unlocked in gold crates but getting Novastorm is gonna be a real pain as the event will be filled with pros and every character from that squad is event and costs 10000 tokens which takes forever to get to

Pako
    @pako

@Wurtzyt6 if you hadn’t spent the tokens yet, you have a 4th option: some golden crates. As you won’t be getting Starscream, it’d be kind of worth considering playing the golden crate roulette of “joy.”

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

@Pako – I _could_ get starscream, but he doesn’t seem valuable – is it worth filling up teams? I’ve thought about the roulette of “joy” but lately I’ve mostly been getting coins and pigs and that doesn’t make me happy – THAT said, I did my free crate of the day, got a gold, and got 200 gems, which was helpful on my next grind task to open the Jungle area…

Thanks for the ideas folks!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Pretty Poison

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.