New Event – Optimus Prime

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Optimus Prime

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is Nemesis Prime.

This event uses two TFs and no energonicon.

Special feature(s): wood blocks only

The event banner for Optimus Prime

The bonus squad is Rescue Bots (19 24), consisting of Optimus Prime (28 60), Bumblebee (92 103), Heatwave (98 105) and Ratchet (34 33).

The TFs from Rescue Bots and Nemesis Prime (14) are in the exchange with accessories.

The numbers in parentheses after the name of the TFs and the bonus squad are their Spark Run ranking position.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Pro: You can get today an awful lot of points/tokens.
    Con; But for what? Still no new “free” bot. (With “free” I mean, that you don’t have to buy it with real money, but just with tokens.)

Thus it will probably mean the end of me playing ABT (at least playing it on a  regular basis and with much fun). If in about 2 weeks from now, when the new war season starts, this lack of new “free” bots does still exist (and I expect it will) even my playing without fun will end.

EDIT: Of course you can still promote/overpower bots and get better accessories, but as mentioned in another topic this game is obviously at a dead end.

John
    @john12345

@moifirst thanks for the shoutout to my page about the games possible future (or death) but at least we will know in a few days when the season 7 update releases. Hopefully they say something about a new character or the update actually releases so this game can’t be considered dead but still very worrying. To talk or see more about the topic go to the page mentioned above.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Sharktihogs day, but looks like they all drown again at Beach map.

@grimlockdown
    nice idea to add TF’s SR rank.

@moifirst
    I was 100% sure, when Rovio released Dead End transformer, this is end of ABTF. But then Rovio hired Exient, and we got many very nice things during many years. And big disappointment last April, which redused playerbase dramatically. Anyway, April fools soon … So, I hope for some good changes.

John
    @john12345

@papakarlo just a few days away till the season 7 update. It doesn’t actually start until 1st of April but the update is about 3 days away so at least then we will know what the future is for the game. I have a feeling we will get a new to hint.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@john12345 lol, really I don’t care, what such depressive players, who joined ABTF few months ago, want to foresee. Stop tagging me.

John
    @john12345

Got nemesis prime trying to get the star Saber accessory for him

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Screenshot_20210324-204233_Resize.png

Clean sweep. Ratchet was one of my main bots when events were regularly two-bot events and I barely had one fully promoted bot in a squad. Haven’t used him in a while but he’s now my first bot at level 25.

ABT
    @abt

@millforce2k Wow! Perfect 21K score. That’s six 1st place and max tokens every single day! I think the closest I’ve gotten is 20K. Congrats!

@john12345
    Great job on unlocking NP. One of the better TFs once you level him up.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@john12345 Thank you. Congrats to you as well.

@abt
    Thank you. It was easy with green crown Ratchet and red crown Optimus Prime. Most on the board were showing a non-Rescue Bots bot.

John
    @john12345

@millforce2k ashamingly no event is on after this one as ver 2.12.0 is yet to release if it ever will

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Optimus Prime

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.