New Event – Operation Interference

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Operation Interference

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

@deindiaan You’re the first one to notice that “moi” is a word from a dialect (Grunnegs) spoken in the north of Holland (meaning Hi!). Also it is the french word for “me”, so I thought this combination would be a nice nickname.
    Btw, according to your nickname I assume that you are also from Holland.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@moifirst

Haha yes I knew the word in French as well, and indeed I also live in Holland, Nijmegen.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@deindiaan

You ever have a paratrooper land in your backyard?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You know what really annoys me?

Players who do their first four runs of the day, then don’t come back until half a day later and then recharge five or six times right away to jump into first place.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@optimuspig

Haha no I haven’t seen them in my backyard, but I’m not that old that I was part of ww2.

And indeed it’s annoying when you are at the first place all day and then a player jumps from nowhere to the first place without playing all day. Must say I don’t see this happen too often anymore.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Did cost a lot off time and some gems, but I did get what I wanted, 1 more overpower to go next event :))) 

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

After that JARSU to start off the week, I managed to recover somewhat, but not entirely.

Got lucky towards the end.  First I snagged a random Gold Crate that gave me 400 tokens, and then I (just barely) managed a 1st Place finish on Day 6.

Still slightly short of the 18K tokens I need to overpower Blaster, I’m hoping to snag some more tokens from the Daily Quest and from cranking through some Steel Crates.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Operation Interference

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.