New Event – One Direction

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – One Direction

• Time for another new event.
    It has two bots and an energonicon.
    No new bot is introduced yet.

one direction.jpg

The bonus squad is Rescue Bots, consisting of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Heatwave and Ratchet.
    All these bots are also in the exchange with accessories.
    Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

It looks more like a Christmas Event. Probably because of the start of the Advent this Sunday.

Pako
    @pako

I have to wait for another 3 hrs and 30 minutes before I can start playing this event. Good to know what the bonus squad is beforehand, cause of missions, thanks @moifirst

moi
    @moifirst

@pako You’re welcome. I hope someone else will mention this at the start of the next event, because most probably I’ll be offline during the first days of that event.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Beware of poison blocks! There are also health blocks (which are mentioned in the event banner, unlike the poison boxes).

moi
    @moifirst

Yes, there are poison blocks (the green boxes) which will steal your life (heart(s)) away.
    But luckily they are very rare (at least on day 1). I’ve seen worse, much worse than that. Then you could only play these events with a high precision bot like E.Grimlock to avoid hitting those poison blocks. Playing with e.g. Blaster was only for people with suicidal tendencies.

Now using Blaster is no problem at all, because of the very few poison blocks present (, in many runs even totally absent).

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I really like the night sky scenes and wish it was used more often than just Christmas time.

Pako
    @pako

@vabeachguy, it’d nice if the game matched the sky color with the time of the day.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@pako

I’ve thought the same thing. Not sure how much work they’d have to do, to do that. But it’d be nice. Match the season, also.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – One Direction

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.