New Event – Now Kneel!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Now Kneel!

• A new event has started!

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon. Only Energon TFs can be used. And beware: Poison blocks are back!

Now Kneel! Banner

The bonus squad is Energon Fueled, consisting of Energon Grimlock, Energon Soundwave, Energon Galvatron and Energon Optimus Prime.

All these TFs and Drag Strip are also in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Poisoned blocks killed my grimlock a few times already. Event is nice though, aiming for 16.5k tokens to overpower grimlock again.

Geli
    @geli

Healthpack might be the energonicon to use this event.

Pako
    @pako

In addition to poison blocks: elite pigs.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Shieldor will block the poison pellet thing that hits you.  Between that and the fact that energon recharges these characters,  I’m not taking any significant damage.

Pako
    @pako

@fortressmaximus never thought of that, thanks for sharing.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@pako, I haven’t seen any elite pigs in this event.   That would certainly increase the difficulty of staying alive…

Geli
    @geli

Having a bad Gold Block day thus far.  Many falling monoliths combined with short runs, green TNT and less than usual number of Energon structures makes for low scores.  4 runs completed and raw scores in the 300s.

Hope things improve in layer runs.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I see sparks are available for 750 gems for 25,000. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought the last time you could buy sparks for gems it was 1,000 gems for 75,000.

@andrewinirela yeah in the past with 1000 gems you get 75.000 sparks.

Now is 1100 gems for 50.000 sparks
    And final 1500 gems for 75.000 sparks

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I thought it was always 1500 gems for 75k sparks. Nevertheless I did buy a bunch of sparks :)

Pako
    @pako

As far as I know it’s always been 75k sparks for 1500 gems.

Pako
    @pako

@fortressmaximus, so far I have seen one green elite pig in the whole event, it must’ve been a glitch.

Pako
    @pako

Update:

gadom7
    @gadom7

It is better to spend tokens on the character level upgrade or better spend on gold chests?

moi
    @moifirst

@gadom7 I’d choose for the character level upgrade.
    EDIT (90 min later): But only do this if you want to overpower a bot. Otherwise you can better upgrade using coins and materials (and time!). You must have some patience but I think this is the best way.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Now Kneel!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.