New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, Zilch i.e. No Event, Vol 2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, Zilch i.e. No Event, Vol 2

• A new event would have started if there would be one! There is no top prize.

This event uses zero TF and no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – no runs, no targets, no TFs, no bonus squad, no nothing

No event, no banner

There is no bonus squad.

All these TFs would also be in the token exchange with accessories if there would be a token exchange.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. No TFs means ranking is not needed either

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

To my surprise a new event was present for me (Android v 2.11.0.1)
    high octane bumblbee.jpg

Details: New event starting today May 27, 2021:
    • Event Name:”High Octane Bumblebee”
    • Number of TFs: 1”
    • Energonicon? : Yes
    • Bonus Squad: Variant Versions
    (Ultimate Megatron, Ultimate Optimus Prime, Goldbite Grimlock, High Octane Bumblebee)
    • Top Prize: High OctaneEnergon Bumblebee
    • Token Exchange: (see bonus squad TFs above and Energon Bumblebee)

But it wouldn’t surprise me if this event will be removed soon, being just another JARSU. (Yeah, I know this is a pleonasm.)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Strange also android here, no event. Not on the same version though, but there’s no update available in play store. Hope it’ll be fixed tomorrow.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

2.11.0.0 here, Android – no event and game doesn’t want to update …

Lazy to reinstall, and not sure it’s can help.

@moifirst
    hmm, referring to your SS, top prize is Energon Bee, not HOBbee

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I force quitted ABT and after that I have the same event than @moifirst I started a new thread.

I’m on iPadOS and in my ABT have a version number 2.11.0.1.

ABT
    @abt

I see in iOS, but not on Android. They’re both showing version 2.11.0.1.

Deleting the app on Android and re-installing fixed the issue!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I’m not doing that I’ll wait till tomorrow for a fix

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Yea, reinstall helps. I just don’t understand, why should I waste almost 1Gb mobile internet traffic, because R/E can’t update their huge app by few more Mb …

@deindiaan
    they already made a fix, stealth fix. Atleast my app didn’t saw it.

John
    @john12345

@abt then who are the new season 8 bots

ABT
    @abt

@john12345

The soft-update to v2.11.0.1 gave us the High Octane Bumblebee event for this week.

There should be a hard-update coming (maybe to v2.12.0.x) that will give us War Season 8 along with the 2 new War Pass TFs. As long as it arrives before 2021-June-01 00:00 UTC, then it will be business as usual for R/E.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo Thanks for your alertness. I’ve changed the name of the top prize. Still it remains a complete mystery to me if the term “top prize” has any significance.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Did a reinstall, and I’m glad that worked. All my progress is back and I have the new event. Not for the event but more for the sparkrun without a bonus squad that I did it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, Zilch i.e. No Event, Vol 2

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.