New Event – Lost Light

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Lost Light

• A new event has started!

This event uses one TF and no energonicon. And beware: Poison blocks are back! Luckily there are also health blocks even though the banner doesn’t mention Them.

Lost Light Banner

The bonus squad is Energized, consisting of Energon Windblade, Energon Shockwave, Energon Nautica and Energon Megatron.

All these TFs are also in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Event is OK, I’ve seen a new combiner as buddy last run. Guess he’ll be the new bot in a few weeks

cbya
    @cbya

Interesting it’s Optimus Maximus – thought we might get Defensor, Bruticus, or Predaking…

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

I’ve got a bundle with Optimus maximus for 750 gems !

Pako
    @pako

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’ve got the bundle for 1000 gems, also the eggspark is back, however the amount of gems I have in the piggy bank is akin to my bank account balance at the end of the month.</p>

ABT
    @abt

Not too bad of a haul after spending 9700 tokens on 11 gold crates (665 gems!!)..

Pako
    @pako

@abt, how many gems did you spend during the event? I shelled out 130 gems and got 360 gems in return from the 11 gold crates I’d traded.

ABT
    @abt

@pako, I only spent 20 gems (10 gems twice) on recharges. I used a red crown Energon Nautica (+700%) and averaged about ~1700 tokens/day (finished with 10K tokens). I usually finish in the top 3 at around 100-120K points. I start at around 8am local time and resets at 8pm, so i get about 16 runs without recharging. So, 665 gems in return for spending 20 isn’t too bad. However, more times than not, the 10 gold crates reward just pigs and coins, so I got lucky pretty this time.

Pako
    @pako

@abt I played with two bots: red crown Energon Windblade and red crown Energon Shockwave. I normally start early when the event opens (10-11 pm) which I did for this event. I couldn’t break over 1700 a day without spending gems. I guess bad choice of bot.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Lost Light

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.