New Event – Kup

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Kup

• It’s time again for another new event.
    This one has one bot and an energonicon.

kup-event.jpg
    The bonus squad is VIP, which besides Alpha Trion consists of the new bot Kup.
    These bots are also  in the exchange with accessories together with  Elita One .

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Interesting character. I’ll have fun with him this week, but it isn’t my favorite.

Pako
    @pako

I don’t know if everyone is experiencing the same effect with this event, whenever a monolith falls on screen the ground starts shaking and it will keep doing so through the rest of run. It makes me a little dizzy. It doesn’t happend with regular nodes, nor does with the spark run. Anyone else getting “the shakes”?

CougRon
    @cougron

You using Alpha? He has a ground shake ability that activates whenever you transform into a vehicle. There appears to be an issue where if you activate this ability with him it will remain on for the rest of the level even when you go back to bot mode.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What’s today’s target?

It looks like it should be the white target (wood?) but it looks like it’s actually the light grey target (stone).

I hate it when R/E messes with the colour scheme.

CougRon
    @cougron

There are two diff end ‘white’ block colors. I think they were going for the two primary colors of kup and they didn’t do anything with the others. I agree it’s confusing.

Pako
    @pako

@cougron yes, I am using Alpha. Thank you for the explanation, now I understand why there was no shaking when I shot the monoliths to freeze them.

I don’t trust them with the colors, I just destroy everything on sight.

Pako
    @pako

I got the new bot with tokens. So far, there is nothing impressive about it. Its weapon takes too long to cool down (at lvl 4), perhaps after a few updates it would make the list of usable bots.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I actually thought I might’ve  had a chance to max out tokens this week.

Then Energon day came along.

Silly me.

ph
    @ph

Has anyone received the discounted offer?  Last time and so far this time, I am stuck at 2k gems.  I could really use the 1k offer since I have not recovered from the last bot.

otter
    @otter

2k??? I wish….. mine is at 5K…

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

When you buy the more expensive gem offers, your offers for new bots will be higher. I’m only getting the 5000/2000 offer as wel for a long time now. So have to get 10000 tokens for the new bot..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Kup

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.